The Student Room Group

Successful Cambridge Applicants Chat - 2006

Scroll to see replies

Um. Solitaire. Or whatsitcalled, that black and white thing?

or READ. :biggrin:
Reply 4921
Or you could go on a worldwide trek to discover where the sun has pissed off to.
Muffin Man
I'm getting bored over here. Monsoon rains don't let me do much :frown:. Anyone got any ideas on indoor fun (other than on a computer)?

I was about to ask where you were....then i saw your sig:p:

hmm you can...
dance:eek: :biggrin:
Reply 4923
Hey i got my student loan thing today, it doesnt make any sense atall...

All i know is im just gonna get ripped off uberly.
**noooni**
hmm you can...
dance:eek: :biggrin:

Indeed! You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind, 'cos your friends don't dance and if they don't dance well they're no friends of mine...
DAMMIT I was going to say that! "You can dance, you can dance, everybody look at your hands...."
Someone's been watching Scrubs again ...
Reply 4927
im such an idiot, just started to pack for my holiday, we leave at 4 tommorow, and i cant find any of my suitcases/holdalls or my cool mini rucksac... argh. Or superglue.
friendlyneutron
DAMMIT I was going to say that! "You can dance, you can dance, everybody look at your hands...."

Mwahaha! Everybody's taking the chance...

wanderer
Someone's been watching Scrubs again ...

Actually, first heard of The Safety Dance in Futurama, and though Turk says "S-S-S-S A-A-A-A F-F-F-F E-E-E-E..." that's not actually in the song...*

*Sorry, is it too obvious I'm exceedingly bored and have nothing better to do than recite The Safety Dance?:confused:
Duke Flipside
Mwahaha! Everybody's taking the chance...

Actually, first heard of The Safety Dance in Futurama, and though Turk says "S-S-S-S A-A-A-A F-F-F-F E-E-E-E..." that's not actually in the song...*

*Sorry, is it too obvious I'm exceedingly bored and have nothing better to do than recite The Safety Dance?:confused:

Not in the slightest. Honest. :p:
I'm taking this link down in about 10~15 minutes.
I LOVE MY BRICK!

*can't believe the school knows my results* Bastards! Why won't they leave me a message on my answering machine like "Red squirrel to white rabbit, safe to leave your burrow!" or "I hear the beaches are nice at St. Andrews. If I were you I would pack swimwear WHEN YOU VISIT, THIS SEPTEMBER. FOR FRESHERS WEEK."

*sob*
Reply 4932
you get your results on tuesday ?!
Yuppers.
Reply 4934
lucky you, ill be being stung by jelly fish then. :biggrin:
friendlyneutron
I LOVE MY BRICK!

*can't believe the school knows my results* Bastards! Why won't they leave me a message on my answering machine like "Red squirrel to white rabbit, safe to leave your burrow!" or "I hear the beaches are nice at St. Andrews. If I were you I would pack swimwear WHEN YOU VISIT, THIS SEPTEMBER. FOR FRESHERS WEEK."

*sob*

Stopitstopitstopitstopit! Positive thinking! Up quarks, up quarks, up quarks...
Bah. No results for a fortnight and I can't even hate the Scots for getting them earlier because that would involve paradoxical self-hate. Bah bah bah.
Reply 4937
Duke Flipside
Stopitstopitstopitstopit! Positive thinking! Up quarks, up quarks, up quarks...

3 up quarks :p: that would be a weird particle
wanderer
Bah. No results for a fortnight and I can't even hate the Scots for getting them earlier because that would involve paradoxical self-hate. Bah bah bah.

I wondered about your wee flag - where abouts in Scotland are you from?
friendlyneutron
I wondered about your wee flag - where abouts in Scotland are you from?

Edinburgh. Although, having admitted that, now we must never speak again.

*Whisper*But Glasgow's alright really*Whisper*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending