Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    BTW, at what stage do we stop being "successful applicants" and are therefore technically no longer allowed to post on this thread?

ReputationRep:
    Well, Camford has just finished his second year and I've completed my first...*-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    pfft if only ...
    Then where have you been! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Well, Camford has just finished his second year and I've completed my first...*-)
    Well yeah, but what about the more pessimistic option?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Then where have you been! :mad:
    Im on holiday daaarling

Why, you missed me ? :p:

----------------------

Just think in 10 days time il probably stop posting on this sub forum for ever!:eek: ..
    ahh its been so good *sniff sniff*

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected and no-one's complained about me butting in... yet... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    Im on holiday daaarling

Why, you missed me ? :p:

----------------------

Just think in 10 days time il probably stop posting on this sub forum for ever!:eek: ..
    ahh its been so good *sniff sniff*
    Holiday?! Where?! Why didnt you say anything?! :hmmm:

Oi, no pessimism on this thread! Just think about the scots, they find out tomorrow!

(Original post by Ronove)
    I was rejected and no-one's complained about me butting in... yet... :p:
    *complains* :p:

Well you are reapplying this time round, so its fine.

ReputationRep:
    Just think about the scots, they find out tomorrow!
    Ooh I'm really excited! Especially as results tomorrow don't affect me at all... it'll be like watching a film! I might even get popcorn and watch the outcomes on here - if anyone posts that is - there aren't a lot of scots anyway I guess... and I want them all to get in!
    Well you are reapplying this time round, so its fine.
    ^ SEE THAT! OFFICIAL APPROVAL! :p:
    You'll never get rid of me now, muahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    Ooh I'm really excited! Especially as results tomorrow don't affect me at all... it'll be like watching a film! I might even get popcorn and watch the outcomes on here - if anyone posts that is - there aren't a lot of scots anyway I guess... and I want them all to get in!

^ SEE THAT! OFFICIAL APPROVAL! :p:
    You'll never get rid of me now, muahaha
    'Not a lot of scots' - There are loads of scots, too many if you ask me, I think you/they are up to something.....

Its not quite official approval, for official approval you need approval by god (aka tctc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon Girl)
    BTW, at what stage do we stop being "successful applicants" and are therefore technically no longer allowed to post on this thread?
    Currently I'm thinking its the point when I walk into the room, pick up the bit of paper, read "2,3" and promptly swear very loudly in front of all the teachers. Always go out with a bang ...

ReputationRep:
    hehe scottish people. i don't have any scottish friends. this needs to be amended. volunteers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Currently I'm thinking its the point when I walk into the room, pick up the bit of paper, read "2,3" and promptly swear very loudly in front of all the teachers. Always go out with a bang ...
    Hey! They're my (self)predicted grades too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drsmeeth)
    hehe scottish people. i don't have any scottish friends. this needs to be amended. volunteers?
    Give me fifteen hours and I'll get back to you... :confused: :eek: :puke: :ahhhhh: :afraid: :>.<:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drsmeeth)
    Meeee But yeah, I'll get back to you tomorrow afternoon as well... *heart in stomach*

ReputationRep:
    ooo good luck for tomorrow you two

ReputationRep:
    Thank you St Andrews is a really nice place anyway, right? I'm sure I'd love it there. I'm trying to think of lots of things to fill the evening up with until I can get to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loocy)
    I'm trying to think of lots of things to fill the evening up with until I can get to sleep.
    I'm getting pissed and eating french fancies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aired)
    ooo good luck for tomorrow you two
    Thanks! May need it :confused:

(Original post by Loocy)
    Thank you St Andrews is a really nice place anyway, right? I'm sure I'd love it there. I'm trying to think of lots of things to fill the evening up with until I can get to sleep.
    Yes, there's really good ice-cream there!...That makes it better, right..?
    Oh, and I thought of watching the Lord of The Rings trilogy, if that helps?

ReputationRep:
    If you must watch films to waste your time, don't watch LotR, cos it's just boring. Watch the following instead:

Corpse Bride
    Amelie
    Dogma
    Finding Neverland
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
    American Beauty
    Sin City
    The Girl Next Door
    Robot
    Lilo and Stitch
    Shrek
    Shrek 2
    etc...

ReputationRep:
    Good smegging luck for tomorrow those North of the border, hope y'all get what you need.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.