The Student Room Group

Successful Cambridge Applicants Chat - 2006

Scroll to see replies

Don't hate, repudiate.......I mean love, yeah, love.

Awwwww, be nice to old Des, he does the best he can and then has to be the focus of mockery by younger generations. It makes me SICK!
uz_master
Oh no, you didnt scare me off, infact i never 'left', i just don't like you :smile: we'll be fine so long as i pretend you don't exist. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but im sure you'll get over it.

Hahahaha - that takes guts to say it straight like that. I applaud you - not everybody is so honest. But perhaps you should be a little more reserved in your judgment, or others may not extend you the same courtesy. Especially if you're being investigated by the police.
KAISER_MOLE

Awwwww, be nice to old Des, he does the best he can and then has to be the focus of mockery by younger generations. It makes me SICK!

But he so evidently wishes he were dead, I wonder if it wouldn't be kinder just to, you know, put him out of his misery

Have you noticed that he tends to tell really long anecdotes at the beginning of the show? I think it's to put off, for as long as possible, the part where he has to interact with the contestants and thus admit to himself that he's not on the BBC anymore...
I've got an idea, why don't we spam a bit to push those lovely awkard posts into the recesses of the thread? :broken: :tumble:
Right
So, parsley eh?
You
Are
I used to have a snake called Parsley, now that you mention it. He died.
It's just like new...
You know, these sorts of spam operations give my post count the impression that I spend much more time on here than I actually do...
Gravastar
I used to have a snake called Parsley, now that you mention it. He died.

Oh I'm sorry!*

*Not if you're joking, because you made me feel guilty for nothing. However, if you're not, sorry about the snake/garnish comment thing :redface:
That's what they all say.
friendlyneutron
Oh I'm sorry!*

*Not if you're joking, because you made me feel guilty for nothing. However, if you're not, sorry about the snake/garnish comment thing :redface:

No, I'm really not fussed. Besides, it was my fault for never cleaning his vivarium. I'm not good with pets. I had a hamster that lost an eye, and became very angry from that point on. Understandably
friendlyneutron
That's what they all say.

No, it's true! I actually only have 7 real posts on the whole site. Honest to God.
Aw, I love pets! Although I seriously think my cat thinks I'm his wife.
friendlyneutron
Aw, I love pets! Although I seriously think my cat thinks I'm his wife.

I don't think marriage is such a big 'thing' in the feline world.
Reply 5337
Gravastar
Hahahaha - that takes guts to say it straight like that. I applaud you - not everybody is so honest. But perhaps you should be a little more reserved in your judgment, or others may not extend you the same courtesy. Especially if you're being investigated by the police.

how dare you. firstly, you're the one branding me a stalker, when all i did was make a harmless joke concerning drsmeeth, which i hope she saw it for what it was - a joke. you judged me first, on the basis of reading some other threads on this site. as for being investigated by the police, thats new news to me.

you sound like more of a 'stalker' than me, if im honest. as i said before, i dnt like you, so dnt talk to me again. pretend i dnt exist and visa versa, and everything will be good
Reply 5338
Woooo, 4 gems!

In other news, one of my mates (female btw) just ordered loads of free condoms from radio one, obviously not telling me, thank god I got to the post first this morning!

So I need vengence so I need to know if you can get free pregnancy tests online or free information leaflets about STDs?
rpotter
Woooo, 4 gems!

In other news, one of my mates (female btw) just ordered loads of free condoms from radio one, obviously not telling me, thank god I got to the post first this morning!

So I need vengence so I need to know if you can get free pregnancy tests online or free information leaflets about STDs
?

:toofunny:
Reading your posts make me feel sane....thats saying something:eek: :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending