Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have too good phones and i cant text of them, so i have to use a useless old chunky nokia thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazynutter)
    my mum just took me shopping to buy a new phone, we went in like every mobile shop in town and then she decided she'd just get me one on the internet. Am slightly pissed off now.
    My brother just got a new phone. It is a Walkman one that you can put songs on. I don't really get the point. Especially as the only songs he has put on it are "comedy" ones about Veritas and chavs and stuff.

He is quite weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drsmeeth)
    oh and i trust everyone's got msn?
    add me [email protected]

would love to get a-chattin' before we all (hopefully) go up.
    Consider it done, anyone who wants to add me can, just click on the msn
    symbol thingy on the top right of any of my posts

Also, damn my nocturnal gene, although noone else in my family seems to have it :confused:

Edit: I'm not actually online atm though coz Im just about to bugger off

ReputationRep:
    yes some queers in my common room used to put on stupid comedy stuff... luckly they are all stupid and didnt realise whenever i left i took the fuse out.

ReputationRep:
    my phone is a brick and i love it.

ReputationRep:
    the phone i have works fine, she just keeps buying me things at te moment, going you can have them on thursday when you get into Cambridge, i keep trying to point out to her that it's not going to happen, but hopefully i'll get all the stuf anyway

ReputationRep:
    i wish my mum brought me things, last thing she brought me was a carton of pure orange juice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    i wish my mum brought me things, last thing she brought me was a carton of pure orange juice

My mum buys me weird stuff sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    my dad buys me really weird stuff, last time it was a bottle of peach snapps and a pair of bongos...

ReputationRep:
    shes not normally this generous, i think she might be coming down with some nasty illness, she didn't even yell at me when i ruined the finish on the dresser in my room this morning

ReputationRep:
    the last thing i got bought was...my daddy bought me flowers and chocolates to cheer me up hehe

ReputationRep:
    We are having Curry for dinner, yum, I ain't had curry for ages..........

ReputationRep:
    ah what type of curry, half the curries out there are bad the other half arnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    ah what type of curry, half the curries out there are bad the other half arnt
    *is having a thai green curry atm*

and my msn is [email protected] com if anyone feels like adding me. so there.

I accidently got pissed in a museum today

ReputationRep:
    Also, talking of thai, do you not think you'd probably pronounce Thailand "thigh-land" if you didn't know any better?

ReputationRep:
    i either call it thigh-land
    or tie-land
    both are prob wrong..
    im alwaysd pissed in meusems makes it more fun

ReputationRep:
    my email is so normal in comparision to you lot

ReputationRep:
    what sort of musuem we on about there?

Just watched a studio Ghibli film on FilmFour, they so wacky!

Oh and I have a little man top right.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pint of red bull yum

ReputationRep:
    Hope you're not planning on sleeping tonight tctc

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.