Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    But your still special, 'cause you came up with the thing i hold dearest to my heart and soul, the one, the only...ladies and gentlemen..its MEEESSEEE!
    I'm specialneeds

Anways, Im off for a bit now, probs come back later, but you guys will have gone by then no doubt!

Nite!

ReputationRep:
    Night!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    hmm wonder what 'dance' is in french. I forgot everything i knew from gcse, shame.
    Although I'm thinking I shouldn't make my second post on these boards all smart-arsey, I thought I'd say that the french for 'to dance' is 'danser', unless I've already forgotten all my A level stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaddyMac)
    Although I'm thinking I shouldn't make my second post on these boards all smart-arsey, I thought I'd say that the french for 'to dance' is 'danser', unless I've already forgotten all my A level stuff.
    nah that's right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaddyMac)
    'cept if you're commanding someone to dance with you, then you want to say 'dansez avec moi' I think. Maybe. Guh, it's been 2 years since French.

ReputationRep:
    yes my phone bill this month has gone down from 100£ to only 50£

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FWoodhouse)
    'cept if you're commanding someone to dance with you, then you want to say 'dansez avec moi' I think. Maybe. Guh, it's been 2 years since French.
    'danses avec moi' is more direct n less polite...but then who rly cares it's just french.

ReputationRep:
    ah some of the msn screen names i see are weird...really respectable people in real life, but there names are like "horny, moist and sadling up for you" and as far as i know that isnt a lyric

ReputationRep:
    Em... Does anyone know how to register a @gmail.com account these days?

ReputationRep:
    You need to be "invited" still. PM me your email address and I'll invite you - I have 100 invites atm

ReputationRep:
    Phew! 40 minutes and 26 pages of reading later I have caught up after being away a week. Only when you read a large section of this thread do you realise how much spare time people have! :p:
    Spent £105 on a coat and knee boots and now have that 'I have no money' feeling. Oh well, 'meese' cheered me up sufficiently for now!

ReputationRep:
    guess i may aswell post my addy too, [email protected] ! Although i'm fairly sure i didnt get my STEP grades, but still a few contacts in cambridge will be useful in my future attempt to become undisputed ruler of the universe, life, and everything! mwuhahahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    yes my phone bill this month has gone down from 100£ to only 50£
    :eek:
    How did that happen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    You need to be "invited" still. PM me your email address and I'll invite you - I have 100 invites atm
    Nah, it's ok. I have one already. But would like another one which is "@gmail.com". Seems to me that the ones you get now is all "@googlemail.com" which isn't as cool.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it's ok. I have one already. But would like another one which is "@gmail.com". Seems to me that the ones you get now is all "@googlemail.com" which isn't as cool.
    afaik, that's for UK only..use a proxy or ask someone from outside the UK to create it for you.

ReputationRep:
    I think I can win the weirdest msn address game - [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnStuartMill)
    I think I can win the weirdest msn address game - [email protected]
    *added*

Not online atm though.

So, anyone done anything interesting? I managed to accidentally fall asleep on a sofa at 6am (not drunk btw) this morning and slept till 4pm....now my back hurts :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    *added*

Not online atm though.

So, anyone done anything interesting? I managed to accidentally fall asleep on a sofa at 6am (not drunk btw) this morning and slept till 4pm....now my back hurts :p:
    Went to three parties yesterday without meeting any of the hosts I think. Was odd, down in Sussex. First two populated by people much older than I whilst the final one was some 21st birthday party. Met a guy going up to Cambridge as a mature student and a girl at Newnham. Surreal day with much drinking with all sorts of characters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honza)
    afaik, that's for UK only..use a proxy or ask someone from outside the UK to create it for you.
    Don't think it works. Tried a few, all comes up with @googlemail.com. Last I heard, it was because some UK company claimed the ownership of gmail before google thought about it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Don't think it works. Tried a few, all comes up with @googlemail.com. Last I heard, it was because some UK company claimed the ownership of gmail before google thought about it...
    Okay, I don't get this - I live in the UK and my account is @gmail.com.....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.