The Student Room Group

Successful Cambridge Applicants Chat - 2006

Scroll to see replies

rpotter
I blame noooni aswell, its always her fault, honest!

To be fair it is a reasonable question though :p:

im proud i started this philosophical train of thought about how to deal with sudden, unexpected sex change! :p:
visesh
I think anyone with half a brain would know what JSM had in mind...

Or maybe we are just completely corrupted? Then again, I get the feeling there aren't exactly many innocents who post in this thread judging by the drunken banter that seems to go on. WHY ARE WE ALL STILL AWAKE?!!?!?!?
JohnStuartMill
Or maybe we are just completely corrupted? Then again, I get the feeling there aren't exactly many innocents who post in this thread judging by the drunken banter that seems to go on. WHY ARE WE ALL STILL AWAKE?!!?!?!?

:eek: Im completely innocent. I just seem to ..change on this thread!

Seriously in 'real' life im shy and sort of quiet.
visesh
Hmm, camford just asked me what i'd do if i woke up as a woman one morning. his main concern if that happend to him is that he'd have no women's clothing and wouldn't know what clothes to buy.

nooni, i blame you.

Dude, that is uncool.
**noooni**
:eek: Im completely innocent. I just seem to ..change on this thread!

Seriously in 'real' life im shy and sort of quiet.

everyone says that on here. Then you meet them in real life... you are like OMGWTFBBQ.
It's okay man, girls can get away with wearing guys clothes...now if you were a girl and woke up as a guy then that'd be a whole different kettle of fish.....
Reply 5606
Camford
Dude, that is uncool.

You'd think you had more important things to worry about, like "omg where's my penis gone?"
Camford
everyone says that on here. Then you meet them in real life... you are like OMGWTFBBQ.

ah well
im not trying to prove anything :smile:
Reply 5608
JohnStuartMill
It's okay man, girls can get away with wearing guys clothes...now if you were a girl and woke up as a guy then that'd be a whole different kettle of fish.....

apparently men's shirts are a "bit narrower at the waist", so that's not an option.

^o)
**noooni**
ah well
im not trying to prove anything :smile:

I'm not accusing you of anything.
visesh
You'd think you had more important things to worry about, like "omg where's my penis gone?"

*inserts comments regarding weight loss/gain ratio here*
Reply 5611
JohnStuartMill

I'm not drunk! I'm getting drunk but thats another issue entirely! :p:
visesh
apparently men's shirts are a "bit narrower at the waist", so that's not an option.

^o)

who knows this crap? Right I am damn tired, go to bed the lot of you! I certainly am.
Camford
I'm not accusing you of anything.

I know.

------------------
Im so bored! :eek: i dont know what to do
ah think il sleep :eek:
Night all.
Reply 5615
**noooni**
I know.

------------------
Im so bored! :eek: i dont know what to do

Spoiler

Reply 5616
**noooni**
ah think il sleep :eek:
Night all.

Night!

*wonders how many people are still awake*
sorry to change topic, although, really, worrying about losing your penis at 2 in the morning is not fun...

I'm wondering something, cos I heard that if you dont make the grades for your offer, and your college cant accept you, you get put in the Summer Pool. It's been posted here that 50% of people in this pool get fished. My question is: can that really be true? Where did the statistic come from? Can someone show me?

I reckon it's very comforting if it is true, and thats partly why im suspicious. It would also mean that very few people who got an offer would ever not get in. Anyway, I've just come back from a night out and this is what's eating my brain... I'd really apreciate it if anyone could help me out... I mihgt even get some sleep.

Thanks!
PaddyMac
sorry to change topic, although, really, worrying about losing your penis at 2 in the morning is not fun...

I'm wondering something, cos I heard that if you dont make the grades for your offer, and your college cant accept you, you get put in the Summer Pool. It's been posted here that 50% of people in this pool get fished. My question is: can that really be true? Where did the statistic come from? Can someone show me?

I reckon it's very comforting if it is true, and thats partly why im suspicious. It would also mean that very few people who got an offer would ever not get in. Anyway, I've just come back from a night out and this is what's eating my brain... I'd really apreciate it if anyone could help me out... I mihgt even get some sleep.

Thanks!

Wrong thread, post closed :p:. Joking.

From what I heard, Cambridge gives out 104/105 offers per 100 places. That means for 3500 places, 140 to 175 people don't get in. which is only a small number. Doubling that let's say 350 people don't get their grades. Which I reckon is roughly correct.
Reply 5619
ive decided i hate alcohol. it makes people say spiteful things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending