Successful Cambridge Applicants Chat - 2006

Scroll to see replies

tctc
hmm im having an uber bizzare msn convo with an old friend

Ooo how did it end ?:biggrin:
Reply 5741
lets just all think we have and make merry
Muffin Man
Letting you all know that I'm back from my holiday.
I hate plane journeys :frown:.

woooot! welcome back! (although your presence always make me hungry :biggrin: )

how long was the plane journey?
Yep yep. Reminds me of the name my friend has designated for his first album - urban tumbleweed.
Reply 5744
**noooni**
48 hours

42.5 :frown:
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been off TSR the last 2 days. Yes, Sunday was my 18th birthday! I didn't have time to come on TSR, cos people kept calling round to see me for some reason . . . :p:

Thanks for all the happy-birthday-wishing! :biggrin:
The Muffin Man is back! Enjoy yourself mucho?
Reply 5747
Hello everyone who has just got back from Holidays/Trips/Long periods of slumber :biggrin:
I've just got back from a holiday in Toronto and NYC which I enjoyed immensely :p:
Hope everyone is ok!
Muffin Man
Letting you all know that I'm back from my holiday.
I hate plane journeys :frown:.

Do you know, the muffin man?
Ruthie J is back! Enjoy yourself mucho? - Hmmmmm apprently you did. :p:
swntzu
Do you know, the muffin man?

The one that lives on Drury Lane? :eek:
Reply 5751
my msn addy is [email protected] (yes it works for msn)... so if anyone feels like chatting , feel free to add me :biggrin:
mine's [email protected] if anyone wats to talk to a random person.
gezzar
my msn addy is [email protected] (yes it works for msn)... so if anyone feels like chatting , feel free to add me :biggrin:

In a similar vein, I'm [email protected]

Add me if you want to moan about missing offers or anything else.
Reply 5754
What did you get for your birthday Dragon Girl? Is the weather as dreary everywhere else as it is in Manchester? It blooming awful!
Rubbish here too. Bugger.
The weathers nice here :biggrin:
Although we had really strong thunder storms a few days ago..
Ruthie_J
What did you get for your birthday Dragon Girl? Is the weather as dreary everywhere else as it is in Manchester? It blooming awful!

Well, I can't speak for everywhere, but Nottingham's overcast and very cold! :frown:

I had a joint party with a friend in July, so I already had a lot of my presents from friends, but I still got stuff from my parents and relations and stuff. It was just loads of bits and pieces, (cos I couldn't think of anything big that I wanted) like a couple of CDs and DVDs, a couple of books, jewellery, money and vouchers (from relations etc), and bizarrely, a set of oven gloves. With a chicken on. :confused:
summer again here, was november yesturday tho
Reply 5759
Dragon Girl
and bizarrely, a set of oven gloves. With a chicken on. :confused:

I hope youre not vegetarian! :p:

I'm not looking forward to being a poor student. I've taken to hoarding and buying a load of non-essentials like clothes and CDs that I wont be able to later this year. I dont think my reasoning that 'if I get all the retail therapy out of my system now, I'll be ok later' is going to hold. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest