Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    #hippie# I love this smily haha

My favourite still has to be :poke:...i mean so true to life!:p:

Although i must use ' :p:' in every post for some reason...

wooowwwieee im loooosin' it:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Up for a smiley battle? :fight:

ReputationRep:
    hehe i'm yet to find a use for this one :

:toilet: One would have thought that no matter how urgent the post, there is always time to take a loo break :rolleyes:

Similarly, these. Huh? hehe :bban: :diep:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah why would anyone want to kill the cute penguin??? :confused: :penguin:

ReputationRep:
    I just ate a whole lime. I now feel a bit ill, owwwwies. Tasty though, quite sour.

ReputationRep:
    And what's this one about??? Why is it called nl? :nl:

And when would you use these??? :toung: :2012: ;oldtimer;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnStuartMill)
    I just ate a whole lime. I now feel a bit ill, owwwwies. Tasty though, quite sour.
    Let me see if I can find an emoticon for that . . .

ReputationRep:
    move the mouse over that smiley and it says Natalie Lane....whoever that is. May explain the nl though.

ReputationRep:
    :ssaw: funny

:hubba: disturbing
    :cheeky: Reminds me of someone

#kiss# aww this one is cute.

I :suith: to spam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnStuartMill)
    Dear me whatever possessed you to do that?! I hope you stopped at the rind lol :p: . Ever eaten a lemon? Not that i'm recommending you try....

ReputationRep:
    No, I can't find one for eating a lime. But I did find a Charmander . . . :trigger:

ReputationRep:
    Ooo i used to eat lemons all the time with salt......
    mmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie_J)
    Dear me whatever possessed you to do that?! I hope you stopped at the rind lol :p: . Ever eaten a lemon? Not that i'm recommending you try....
    No, what you should do is drink vinegar! I did that once. It was interesting . . .

ReputationRep:
    Apparently vinegar burns cholesterol?! Well I say apparently. Some randommer told me that in High School. He also ate lemons and drank vinegar on a daily basis.
    Standards are slipping. My brother's friend was paid £2 to eat a clod of soil. Funnily enough I dont think they do an emoticon for that either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie_J)
    Apparently vinegar burns cholesterol?! Well I say apparently. Some randommer told me that in High School. He also ate lemons and drank vinegar on a daily basis.
    Standards are slipping. My brother's friend was paid £2 to eat a clod of soil. Funnily enough I dont think they do an emoticon for that either
    I did actually laugh out loud there!

I once put a whole satsuma in my mouth because I wanted to see if I could. Unfortunately nobody paid me. And then my friend refused to have her satsuma back. Oh, the good old days . . . :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon Girl)
    No, what you should do is drink vinegar! I did that once. It was interesting . . .
    I drank phosphoric acid

ReputationRep:
    This the point where I say you people are weird.

Die, die we all pass away
    But don't wear a frown cuz it's really okay
    And you might try 'n' hide
    And you might try 'n' pray
    But we all end up the remains of the day
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
    Yeah yeah yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    I drank phosphoric acid
    Gosh. I have hydrochloric acid in my stomach, ph 1 no less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Gosh. I have hydrochloric acid in my stomach, ph 1 no less.
    Depends on its concentration

And also you dont have it in your mouth/throat.....unless you're being sick I spose....

I didn't do it on purpose, someone told me it was 'cabbage juice'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon Girl)
    I did actually laugh out loud there!

I once put a whole satsuma in my mouth because I wanted to see if I could. Unfortunately nobody paid me. And then my friend refused to have her satsuma back. Oh, the good old days . . . :love:
    Haha! You should have been paid for that! I dont blame your friend though lol. Me and my friends used to have creme egg eating contests - we had to put the whole thing in our mouths at once and see who could eat it the fastest. I never won. I think the soil guy also ate a pillar of salt at his friend's request

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.