Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to all of you for tomorrow, I'll be keeping my fingers very very very tightly crossed for you all

ReputationRep:
    Just remembered that I have a 12 sided die. Anyone up for DnD?

Em... girls... watch this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Is Neverwinter Night any good? Also anyone played Baldur's Gate? I'm thinking about buy these two.
    I worshipped baldurs gate... its the best game ever.
    2nd one plus expansion

ReputationRep:
    whats the necrophilliac song?
    and baldurs gate doesnt have levels :cool:
    and im eligibile drunkness time :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    I worshipped baldurs gate... its the best game ever.
    2nd one plus expansion
    I missed the train apparently. the Baldur's Gate 1&2 with expansion thing is "dispatched within 4 to 6 weeks" at the moment. so opted for something else... which is 3 times the price :s:.

I'll get Baldur's Gate when it's "dispatched within 1-2 days".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I'll get Baldur's Gate when it's "dispatched within 1-2 days".
    Like, 2003?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gravastar)
    Like, 2003?
    It was within 1-2 days last week. Probably just run out of stock.

ReputationRep:
    its an awesome game.. always be the theif

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm back. And all the anxiety and fear that I've succesfully avoided in Edinburgh for the past week has come crashing down like a tidal wave. I'm reduced to listening to depressing Scots folk songs:

"Oh there is nane in Gallowa, there’s nane at a’ for me,
    For I ne’er loved a lad but ane, and he’s drowned in the sea."

Cue violin.

ReputationRep:
    well im off to the pub to get wasted... night every1!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Well, I'm back. And all the anxiety and fear that I've succesfully avoided in Edinburgh for the past week has come crashing down like a tidal wave. I'm reduced to listening to depressing Scots folk songs:

"Oh there is nane in Gallowa, there’s nane at a’ for me,
    For I ne’er loved a lad but ane, and he’s drowned in the sea."

Cue violin.
    #nopity#

---------------------
    Good luck everyone!
    Although its a bit early for good luck as il probably spend tonight on here:cool:
    Iv tried alot today to get my mind off tomorow, and iv been home 10 minutes and already thinking about it again! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    *does the dance of good luck*

Guys, just do what I did before mine and get tipsy enough so that you fall asleep relatively early and so can't think about it. Worked for me

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for tomorrow everyone :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone indeed, might be on later if I can't get to sleep, which'll probably be the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendlyneutron)
    *does the dance of good luck*

Guys, just do what I did before mine and get tipsy enough so that you fall asleep relatively early and so can't think about it. Worked for me
    My mum actually suggested this! I think I'll leave it for a little bit and then have a moderate amount of rum.

ReputationRep:
    While watching Channel 4 news just now, it appears that Pluto is no longer a planet.

Anyway; good luck everyone with the results tomorrow, especially the potential Mathmos. I myself have just had my Last Supper (Spaghetti Bolognese :p:), and have now got 'O Fortuna' and 'One Winged Angel' looped on Windows Media Player. Nice, calming pieces of music, those.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatuous_philomath)
    While watching Channel 4 news just now, it appears that Pluto is no longer a planet.
    What? The draft resolution recognises twelve planets, it just puts pluto in a different category from the eight 'classical planets'.

ReputationRep:
    yay, gordon ramsay is on tonight. they should teach cheffing at cam.

ReputationRep:
    It's merely a pluton isn't it? It's been relegated out of the top nine.

To be fair, I wasn't listening that much - for some reason, I have greater concerns on my mind at the moment - so you're probably correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatuous_philomath)
    It's merely a pluton isn't it? It's been relegated out of the top nine.

To be fair, I wasn't listening that much - for some reason, I have greater concerns on my mind at the moment - so you're probably correct.
    Yes, it'll be a pluton if the revolution passes, but thats a new type of planet - the other 8 are 'classical planets'. There are two more plutons and Ceres as well, although Ceres doesn't seem to have a category, other than 'a big planet-shaped asteroid'.

Rum 'n lemonade. Its the way forward.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.