Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh you're all gonna get a bit of Mole

Gratz everyone who got the grades

ReputationRep:
    :party:
    I got my grades. Woohoo!

ReputationRep:
    Some people are obviously nice in this world and were kind enough to provide the rest of us, whom are slightly less priviledged with these Mythbusters video clips.

Breaking glass
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=mythbusters

Blowing up cement truck
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=mythbusters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffin Man)
    :party:
    I got my grades. Woohoo!

Ditto! cried when i realised, still in shock. Really believed i hadnt got them!

ReputationRep:
    wooo, well done all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uz_master)
    Ditto! cried when i realised, still in shock. Really believed i hadnt got them!
    I didn't cry :p:.
    Still can't believe I actually got 1,1. :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in, got the 1,2. Spinning between wild, excited, madness and a kind of dull disbelief. Well done everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    I'm in, got the 1,2. Spinning between wild, excited, madness and a kind of dull disbelief. Well done everyone!
    Congrats. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffin Man)
    I didn't cry :p:.
    Still can't believe I actually got 1,1. :eek: :eek:
    I somehow managed to get that too!

Perhaps the STEP markers are more generous than I thought (or the STEP grade boundaries were very low).

(Original post by wanderer)
    Excellent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatuous_philomath)
    I somehow managed to get that too!

Perhaps the STEP markers are more generous than I thought (or the STEP grade boundaries were very low).
    I think they must be more generous than I thought at least - I had a very bad day with STEP II, didn't think I would be able to get a 2, but ... I guess I might have just scraped it though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I suspect I just scraped a 1 in STEP III.

Did you ask your exams officer what actual marks you got in STEP? I asked mine but he didn't have the actual marks, and just had the grades, but I recall from previous years that people actually found out what marks they got - it would be interesting to know just how close I was to the 1/2 boundary.

ReputationRep:
    I got AAAAA and am in to Emmanuel for Natural Sciences!

ReputationRep:
    Wanderer, I'm coming after you now!

Congrats all (esp mathmos, Uz, Muffs, Fatuous)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatuous_philomath)
    Yeah, I suspect I just scraped a 1 in STEP III.

Did you ask your exams officer what actual marks you got in STEP? I asked mine but he didn't have the actual marks, and just had the grades, but I recall from previous years that people actually found out what marks they got - it would be interesting to know just how close I was to the 1/2 boundary.
    He didn't seem to have the marks. I guess they'll have them when we get there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KAISER_MOLE)
    Congrats all (esp mathmos, Uz, Muffs, Fatuous)
    Thanks.

You (and Francis) did bloody amazingly (as expected, given your accounts of your answers to STEP). Very well done.

ReputationRep:
    well done to you all..well i as expected dident get the maths step grades as i expected...i got my four A grades in my a levels, which i did expected. to off to warwick now...oh well...there loss i tried!

ReputationRep:
    My work (and parents) are pestering me about when I'm actually off. Does anyone have any idea what day I should aim to arrive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bingo Jesus)
    My work (and parents) are pestering me about when I'm actually off. Does anyone have any idea what day I should aim to arrive?
    I may depend on the college (and possibly subject - the Johns' scientists seem to have to go up earlier). I have to go up on the 30th of September. You should probably wait until your college send you details.

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you'd applied to John's you'd be going up on the 26th, but you didn't, cause you suck :p:
    (Well done Oskar )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bingo Jesus)
    I have to go down on the 30th/1st - as in, I can arrive on the 30th, but I have to be there by 6 p.m on the 1st.

EDIT - *runs from Kaiser_Mole and his scary STEP results* Well done!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.