Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazynutter)
    Do other people colleges want there module scores? I'm ashamed of mine, I got a c in one of my chemistry ones :
    You should have seen my prelim scores...

ReputationRep:
    I have a hall in my house, is that not normal?
    When people talk about Halls I think of things like college dining halls. You could my family's entire house in one of those buggers.

My order from Amazon has arrived, 3 out of 6 games won't install. Sodding windows.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    Got the letter this morning, def. In. Yayayay

again they want module scores, some of mine are a bit iffy- do i need to send them?

Ucas has changed too, now both Cambridge and Nottingham are 'unconditional', should i inform nottingham? Or wait for UCAS to do so, if it will?

ReputationRep:
    ah wow. CamSPSer thanks for neg repping me for 'asking the same question'

I was still wondering because it hasnt changed !!!

I dont want to give nottingham the wrong impression that i am coming when i am not.

I dont see how asking the same question twice could have botherd you enough to neg me. Next time learn to ignore. The question wasnt even directed at you.

But yeah, thanks. That was kind, but at least next time leave your name.

ReputationRep:
    I've put all mine down, addressed the envelope, stuck it down and put a stamp on. Now I've got to get to a post box, there are a few scores on there I'd rather they didn't know, but they can't take my offer away now!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Camford]When people talk about Halls I think of things like college dining halls. You could my family's entire house in one of those buggers.
    [QUOTE]

I see you point, in that case, I don't have a hall!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    ah wow. CamSPSer thanks for neg repping me for 'asking the same question'

I was still wondering because it hasnt changed !!!

I dont want to give nottingham the wrong impression that i am coming when i am not.

I dont see how asking the same question twice could have botherd you enough to neg me. Next time learn to ignore. The question wasnt even directed at you.

But yeah, thanks. That was kind, but at least next time leave your name.
    The reason for the neg rep is to stop people asking
    a) questions where there are very obvious answers that can be found by googling within about 45 seconds
    b) thinking logically, do you really think nottingham think you are turning up? do you really think the whole system depends on teenagers who are probably drunk or hungover at this point in time remembering to write to their insurance choices and saying thanks but no thanks, given that you didn't have to contact the 4 you rejected outright in April
    c) why did you think that UCAS would be so quick to update? If the answer in the other thread wasn't correct it would have been corrected. You should know better than anyone on this subforum that UCAS can be a little slow to make changes
    d) after all that, why ask the question twice? The neg repping feature is a tool to try and make sure people don't do silly things on the boards and thats my justification for it

ReputationRep:
    ...but they can't take my offer away now!
    Exactly!

ReputationRep:
    nooni, it looks like you;ll be SPSing with a supermodel at King's come next October:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CamSPSer)
    The reason for the neg rep is to stop people asking
    a) questions where there are very obvious answers that can be found by googling within about 45 seconds
    b) thinking logically, do you really think nottingham think you are turning up? do you really think the whole system depends on teenagers who are probably drunk or hungover at this point in time remembering to write to their insurance choices and saying thanks but no thanks, given that you didn't have to contact the 4 you rejected outright in April
    c) why did you think that UCAS would be so quick to update? If the answer in the other thread wasn't correct it would have been corrected. You should know better than anyone on this subforum that UCAS can be a little slow to make changes
    d) after all that, why ask the question twice? The neg repping feature is a tool to try and make sure people don't do silly things on the boards and thats my justification for it
    a. I didn’t see the harm in asking people on here

b. I have 3 friends yesterday who wanted to change uni choices (either from firm to insurance and vice versa) and rang up ucas who told them to get in contact directly with the uni itself. The only reason i haven’t done that yet is because of the advice on here, i was just double checking!!!!

c. Thought it would have updated because it was updated this morning! Front page changed from 'You have accepted an offer' to 'Congrats...etc' and Cam changed to 'unconditional' so i assumed Nottingham may have changed.

d. You must get tonnes of neg rep then

Stop jumping down people’s throat as someone mentioned in another thread, the forum is full nervous teenagers.
    Anyway best just leave it now; I just didn’t see why a question posted on a different day on a different thread after different circumstances could have pissed you off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    nooni, it looks like you;ll be SPSing with a supermodel at King's come next October:p:
    ah who?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=270800

Lily Cole- aka Zombie Doll.

Correction: she's taking a gap year.

ReputationRep:

But she has good taste

ReputationRep:
    Fresher pack ---- i want one!!!

ReputationRep:

I wonder what she'll doing during her gap year... Starring the all new Dawn of the Dead. She'll make terrific Zombie.

ReputationRep:
    Supermodel? Where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    But she has good taste
    Seriously, you should some of her pictures. To date, I have yet to find a decent photo of her.

The picture I attached here isn't bad... It just gives me a weird of sensation of Silent Hill. Little deformed babies, blood showers etc...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    haha! I meant good taste in college and course choice :p:

You people are harsh :eek: leave the poor girl alone :p:

i wish i had done English, Politics and philosophy and ethics

ReputationRep:
    She does look rather scary...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Seriously, you should some of her pictures. To date, I have yet to find a decent photo of her.

The picture I attached here isn't bad... It just gives me a weird of sensation of Silent Hill. Little deformed babies, blood showers etc...
    :toofunny:
    I just noticed she is carrying a doll that looks strangly like her, by the hair!
    Scary...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.