Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotoriousMIC)
    anticlimax definitely
    Are you NotoriousMAC?

ReputationRep:
    MSN? Come on people, wake up and get Google Talk!

But if we're playing this game, I suppose I can load up messenger for the first time in a few years ... its [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    i was happy yesterday that it was all over and even more happy that it worked out well, but then last night was a bit sucky. then today kinda was too coz ryder & amies rang up and said the credit card number from my hoodie/scarf order (which i placed at 9am yd, yes, i am sad) was wrong and now i'm gonna have to wait til like next saturday to get it...

every action and its equal n opposite eh? sad times for jaime :p:

ReputationRep:
    **** ive just broke my ipod im a ****, what a **** start to a day

ReputationRep:
    Rob....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    **** ive just broke my ipod im a ****, what a **** start to a day
    Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    Rob....
    You little ****

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry noooni :hugs: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hmpf, noone is awake, that massive convo rocked though!

Ended up just being me and sam left after noooni and tctc had to go to bed around 3 (losers), and now sam has gone I'm bored, better go to sleep

Nite all x

ReputationRep:
    haha

ReputationRep:
    Iv been warned for 'Idiotic behaviour'
    haha.

Only 1 point though....

ReputationRep:
    tctc arnt you meant to be at V?

ReputationRep:
    give me a minute none of the acts start till 1 andnone of the cool ones till 3 :p:

ReputationRep:
    I only got 1 warning point aswell, last time I got 7 :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    hello all,congrats on ur results chuffed that we're all in. i'll add ye all on msn-i'm not giving out my email address because its embarassing ... in my defence i was very young when i made it up. will probably change it one of these days...if i can be bovvered.

ReputationRep:
    oh and meant to ask: im trying to purhcase a college hoodie right now-is there anywhere that does ones that don't zip up? a kind of all in one number?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liz150888)
    oh and meant to ask: im trying to purhcase a college hoodie right now-is there anywhere that does ones that don't zip up? a kind of all in one number?
    check out ryder and amies, that's where i've ordered mine from but it has got a zip. i think you can get general uni of cambs ones without zips tho...

ReputationRep:
    ah i see. merci beaucoup. i may opt for your general uni of cambo one then.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure whether to buy one yet or just slouch around in my school leavers hoody, which for some reason I chose to get in bottle green - will always remind me of our delightful school jumpers *nostalgia*

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.