The Student Room Group

Successful Cambridge Applicants Chat - 2006

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6640
i read it... wouldnt say he was the be all and end all of literature though.. they should give choices between shakespear and wilde
tctc
i read it... wouldnt say he was the be all and end all of literature though.. they should give choices between shakespear and wilde

He isnt the be all and end all of Literature, a lot of his plots were repeated or taken from other writers of his time. However its hard to see how the work can be hated. :eek: :cool:
what plays did you read tctc?
Reply 6643
He's the be all and end all as far as I'm concerned :smile: ( I read Twelfth Night and A Merchant of Venice)
I havn't touched shakespeare since nov, and i'm supposed to be going to read english. *mutters about marking illegible incomprehensible essays.

hmmmm what time do these mass msn convos take place anyhoo? if I'm awake....addmeaddmeaddme! :p:
Reply 6645
people hate what they dont understand.
Reply 6646
drsmeeth

Indeed.
Reply 6647
life_rockz
I havn't touched shakespeare since nov, and i'm supposed to be going to read english. *mutters about marking illegible incomprehensible essays.

hmmmm what time do these mass msn convos take place anyhoo? if I'm awake....addmeaddmeaddme! :p:

There's one now...
Reply 6648
its completely true. i hate cooking and maths coz i cant do them.
Reply 6649
drsmeeth

Like women? :p:
Reply 6650
women are SO easy to understand. compliment them, don't compliment their friend, pay them attention and don't forget to call and buy them occasional stuff and they'll do anything for you.
I despise Shakespeare. He's the true sign of the pseudointellectual.
drsmeeth
women are SO easy to understand. compliment them, don't compliment their friend, pay them attention and don't forget to call and buy them occasional stuff and they'll do anything for you.

Except for the ones that don't.
Reply 6653
drsmeeth

Argh. Too much to do. :redface:
Reply 6654
drsmeeth

What's wrong with being nice to other women?
Reply 6655
you can be nice to other women just dont say anything like 'you look nice/smell nice' to their friend.
Reply 6656
drsmeeth
you can be nice to other women just dont say anything like 'you look nice/smell nice' to their friend.

Hmmmm well I'm not stupid enough to tell someone else they smell nice :p:

I wouldn't see the problem with telling one of my female friends that they look nice though.... :redface:

Ohhhh, new gem, interesting...
**noooni**
Wanderer who were you on msn? :eek: I didnt even know you were in the convo!

Sean F. :wink:
:cool: very psyched that I got in even if I missed a requirement :biggrin:
now all I have to do is check for shopping centers and clubs, and that's me sorted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending