Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Awww don't be scared, although it is making me look a bit emo..... :p:

I got made to put it there, its not my fault, honest guv

(Original post by Mr. Jim)
    it's different...arty.

i love how people from TSR are gonna meet up in freshers' week and they're all already gonna know eachother 'cept me... *le sigh* i hate everyone not living in newcastle.
    Cheers :cool:

Im not going to the london meets either

But I wanna organise a cambridge meet before we all go down...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Awww don't be scared, although it is making me look a bit emo..... :p:

I got made to put it there, its not my fault, honest guv

Cheers :cool:

Im not going to the london meets either

But I wanna organise a cambridge meet before we all go down...
    what, a meet in cambridge before we're sposed to be there? :confused:

oh wait...is it a "cambridge meet"...? i have no idea why i got a place at this university...

ReputationRep:
    Despite plenty of ca-joling, i'm not going to the London meets.... its just too far away! I dont care what you people say :p:

ReputationRep:
    i'm going down there the week after, but i wouldnt even be able to go and meet people anyway since the point of me going down is to go to my friend's b-day party :p:

ReputationRep:
    We're all going to be in Cambridge pretty soon anyway and i'm darned prepared to wait until then . I've just found out that i'm going to be down there on the 24th for a special Theology week so i've got less than a month to get all sorted :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm prepared to wait until I go down to cambridge as well. I will obstinately refuse to go to any pre cambridge meets!
    Divided I stand! United...erm...something. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffin Man)
    I'm prepared to wait until I go down to cambridge as well. I will obstinately refuse to go to any pre cambridge meets!
    Divided I stand! United...erm...something. :eek:
    Pffffft

That is all I have to say :p:

Well, not quite What's so bad about meeting up before we have all the pressures of uni, I think it'll make it easier when we go because then we will know other people, albeit probably not at the same college, who will be there

ReputationRep:
    Pffffft

That is all I have to say :p:

Well, not quite What's so bad about meeting up before we have all the pressures of uni, I think it'll make it easier when we go because then we will know other people, albeit probably not at the same college, who will be there
    I suppose. Fine, I won't obstinately refuse.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    I should add that I live far away from any potential meets.

ReputationRep:
    Pffffft, making excuses already! :p:

I'm gutted I can't go to the london one, bloody rents

Im off to bournemouth (which is near KM.....I may have to stalk him :p: ) till tuesday tomorrow to see all my cousins, which should be good

ReputationRep:
    Pffffft, making excuses already! :p:

I'm gutted I can't go to the london one, bloody rents

Im off to bournemouth (which is near KM.....I may have to stalk him :p: ) till tuesday tomorrow to see all my cousins, which should be good

Ah, always good to see cousins. Had some round my house today. Great fun! When was the last time you saw them?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't seen them for almost 2 years now!

So looking forward to it as there will be 5 guys all roughly the same age....could have some serious fun :p:

Also seeing my grandparents which should be good, one of my grandfathers was a physics teacher, so he's pretty pleased with my choice of course :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't seen them for almost 2 years now!

So looking forward to it as there will be 5 guys all roughly the same age....could have some serious fun :p:

Also seeing my grandparents which should be good, one of my grandfathers was a physics teacher, so he's pretty pleased with my choice of course :p:
    lol. Have fun.

Is it hereditary?

ReputationRep:
    My computer is crashing and I have to deal with two moths before I go to sleep! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I will

Lol, well my dad (his son) did engineering, so it seems vaguely so!

Although my older sister is studying politics and my younger one wants to be a doctor, so not completely....:p:

ReputationRep:
    Mwah, come to sherborne you must, where sobreity is a key issue....love the lot of ya.

ReputationRep:
    Im scared, noooni, save me!

ReputationRep:
    lol, is just you and me braaaa!

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:
    Looks like im late.
    I should be more devastated about the lost of my beloved rpotter....but its too funny :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hmpf :hmpf:

I *think* KM kissed me, damn you for not saving me!

*goes all emo*

Oh wait **** that avatar and everything is beggining to affect me :eek:

Rite, I'm off now guys, be back on tuesday, and remember: Be good, don't play on railway tracks, don't give KM any cider and beware of the Scots :p:

Bye xxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.