Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassygirl)
    What did they give you?
    well lemon and herb sounded a bit...not right, so i just picked the lowest spicy one they had. which to some people should have been rated higher :rolleyes: silly frenchies and their untrained pallets...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazynutter)
    anyone want the strawberry, orange or toffee ones out of the chocolate box?
    Strawberries.

I love strawberries. It's a bit expensive in Cambridge though . Leicester on the hand... em.... the wonders of Europe's largest open market. "50p a Bowl! 50p a Bowl!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazynutter)
    anyone want the strawberry, orange or toffee ones out of the chocolate box?
    i don't understand why people don't like the creams...they're the best ones! i probs think that coz there's more of them coz no-one eats them...lol

ReputationRep:
    i honestly would save them for you, but in 13 months time they might be a bit rank. I'll just have to feed them to my brothers, they'll eat anything, one might infact be a human dustbin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Jim)
    well lemon and herb sounded a bit...not right, so i just picked the lowest spicy one they had. which to some people should have been rated higher :rolleyes: silly frenchies and their untrained pallets...
    Training is all that's required though! I became addicted to this chili sauce my dad bought in china called Lao Gan Ma, and ever since then I've lost quite a few chili-sensors. I think I started with medium/hot in nando's but I've since graduated to Extra Hot. It's definitely tastier.

ReputationRep:
    oh LAO GAN MA! my absolute favourite. cant live without it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Strawberries.

I love strawberries. It's a bit expensive in Cambridge though . Leicester on the hand... em.... the wonders of Europe's largest open market. "50p a Bowl! 50p a Bowl!"
    Ever been strawberry-picking in Cambridge? They have strawberry farms about a 20-30 min drive out (on the way to girton college I think) and the strawberries there are many and CHEAP. Plus, I have an eat-as-you-pick policy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pure6gapper)
    oh LAO GAN MA! my absolute favourite. cant live without it.
    ME NEITHER!! I'm bringing at least 1 jar to college with me. You can buy Lao Gan Ma in cambridge by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drsmeeth)
    mm i want mexican food...
    Foot flavoured mexican food?

ReputationRep:
    Lol everyone's sporting Chinese flags now.

ReputationRep:
    Training is all that's required though! I became addicted to this chili sauce my dad bought in china called Lao Gan Ma, and ever since then I've lost quite a few chili-sensors. I think I started with medium/hot in nando's but I've since graduated to Extra Hot. It's definitely tastier.
    i've got this habit of buying jars of peppers if we ever see them for sale. then sit there eating them in pain but loving it :p:

ReputationRep:
    creams are the best!!! strawberry for teh win

ReputationRep:
    Ever been strawberry-picking in Cambridge? They have strawberry farms about a 20-30 min drive out (on the way to girton college I think) and the strawberries there are many and CHEAP. Plus, I have an eat-as-you-pick policy.
    I didn't know there was one. I should definitely go there when I have time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rogery)
    Foot flavoured mexican food?
    you can get big pack things of chopped mexican chicken from asda. we put it in mile-long baguettes. it's fun. hehe

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to bed peeps. night!

ReputationRep:
    night!

ReputationRep:
    I feel like a subway......mmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    It's the middle of the night ur menna have something hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    I feel like a subway......mmmmmmm
    wow im flattered to be in your name

*mmm yummy*:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    wow im flattered to be in your name

*mmm yummy*:p:
    And in my sig...... *counts* 3 times!

That's more than Charl :eek: :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.