Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm in E23 (I think!) Where are you?

I'll be gettin there at like 1pm I reckon, so if you need any help or anythin just give me a shout

We've got a science induction week or something sarahliz, sounds fun doesn't it... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Johns scientists have to go down early. Don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see. Merci *breathes* . What sort of thing does that entail?! Sounds like a good way to ease into the course a bit more than described in the freshers booklet! Hit the ground running seems to be a common phrase.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.....no-one's quite sure, as they don't seem to have done it before. The only thing I know about for definite is that there is a briefing on Friday about the different options we can choose.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know when we have to choose our options? I still can't choose between physiology and evolution & behaviour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Yeah.. Visesh insisted on calling me Camfo every time he sees... well, he doesn't call me Camfo all time, but more often than anyone else I know.
    I may also insist on that if I see you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robob)
    I may also insist on that if I see you :p:
    In which case I shall impersonate Weebl and say "'lo Bob. Have pie?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aired)
    Do you know when we have to choose our options? I still can't choose between physiology and evolution & behaviour
    Don't worry, I still can't choose between physiology and cells. I don't think we have to choose until the end of Fresher's Week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditting Suck)
    Don't worry, I still can't choose between physiology and cells. I don't think we have to choose until the end of Fresher's Week.
    You choose at the beginning of freshers' week.

ReputationRep:
    In which case I shall impersonate Weebl and say "'lo Bob. Have pie?"
    I can live with that :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robob)
    I can live with that :p:
    the consequences of my saying that is that you will have to buy me pies... since you obviously can afford pies... unlike Weebl and Bob.

ReputationRep:
    You choose at the beginning of freshers' week.
    oh great! i havn decided between MMS and evo+behaviour! there completely different....and i havnt really got a clue!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljlindley)
    oh great! i havn decided between MMS and evo+behaviour! there completely different....and i havnt really got a clue!
    my choice was simple: Chemistry or Physics? Physics or Chemistry... then picked the one with fewer girls.

ReputationRep:
    this time in 4 days......wow thats close!

ReputationRep:
    I have started to play Resident Evil 3 again. Only this time it's a PC version. Cheating made easy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljlindley)
    this time in 4 days......wow thats close!
    Argh!!!

I'm like nowhere near ready!! :s:

*goes into town to get stuff*

ReputationRep:
    ive just started eating chicken and chips! it is soo amazing

ReputationRep:
    mmm, chicken...

I've started packing now, I have suitcases out and everything. I'm so proud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robob)
    Argh!!!

I'm like nowhere near ready!! :s:

*goes into town to get stuff*
    quite fortunately whenever my mum hears the word 'packing' she turns into a woman posessed, and demands the packing to be done at least a week before leaving, so im practically ready to roll!

ReputationRep:
    i just got all my essentials from tesco yday, came to £84! quite proud of myself!

but packings going to be a whole different task... so scary!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.