Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Is anybody else emphatically not quitting TSR when they go up?
    Ermmm, dunno, will have to wait and see when I get to Cambridge....oh wait.....I guess not then!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Pedant. :p:

Is anybody else emphatically not quitting TSR when they go up?
    i'll probs be coming back on here, see what the new ones are like, tell then stuff and sound clever... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KAISER_MOLE)
    Ermmm, dunno, will have to wait and see when I get to Cambridge....oh wait.....I guess not then!:rolleyes:
    :rofl:

In other news, our computer decided to die this afternoon. I've spent the last few hours re-installing windows off a boot disk. We've had it for nigh on two years and it does this. Two. Days. Before. I. Go.

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, Windows...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

In other news, our computer decided to die this afternoon. I've spent the last few hours re-installing windows off a boot disk. We've had it for nigh on two years and it does this. Two. Days. Before. I. Go.

:mad:
    Did you forget to feed it sweets?

ReputationRep:
    if you dont look after windows it wont look after you....

ReputationRep:
    Pedant. :p:
    Historian actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnStuartMill)
    Historian actually.
    Even worse.

ReputationRep:
    WOW.....we now come up to cambridge TOMORROW! thats a scarily exciting thought now isnt it lol :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljlindley)
    WOW.....we now come up to cambridge TOMORROW! thats a scarily exciting thought now isnt it lol :eek:
    I will be forced to shoot you if you were to take the train that I will be taking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I will be forced to shoot you if you were to take the train that I will be taking.
    whys that then? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    whys that then? :confused:
    it's all to do with the space. Once you are out of the picture, I can claim your luggage space all to myself! Mwhahahahahaha...ha!

ReputationRep:
    it's all to do with the space. Once you are out of the picture, I can claim your luggage space all to myself! Mwhahahahahaha...ha!
    well im coming up in a car.......but the luggage space i WOULD have used i graciously concede for you to use lol

ReputationRep:
    well im coming up in a car.......but the luggage space i WOULD have used i graciously concede for you to use lol
    I have one suitcase and tube full of posters. I will be leaving at night just to avoid all those damn people moving back during the day.

ReputationRep:
    And... there is a buge spider on my wall!!! Get it away from me!

ReputationRep:
    Mismatched cases -- ouch.

Sorry, bored, feel like being a Grammar Nazi for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    i guess i should really go and finish packing.......

ReputationRep:
    meh, packing's old news now! 'suitable nourishing provisions for the journey' convo is currently all-the-rage

ReputationRep:
    Even worse.
    Careful!

ReputationRep:
    hmmmmm, for those in college who didn't know my name, 'tis now 'Luke, you know, the one who got really drunk last night' - oh dear...might be in a bit of trouble with porters/DoS (missed the morning maths workshop, my absense was discussed, the mathmos came to visit me during the break apparently, can't remember, apparently was awake) nothing too severe though....you're all gonna love it up here

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.