Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What a crap day. Was in college from 8.30 to 4.30 and then worked from 5 - 9. I'm working all day tommorow too

ReputationRep:
    It looks like we all need a wee hug not long till it's all over though!

ReputationRep:
    * hugs everyone *

ReputationRep:
    What a nice moment

ReputationRep:
    please, you bringing tears to my eyes

ReputationRep:
    *que theme tune from cheers*

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    I send a hug in everyones general direction....I am gonna hibernate now, end of term and all of that....then work on Sunday >.<

ReputationRep:
    ouch well ... good luck with that... how have u been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendlyneutron)
    *que theme tune from cheers*
    hehe love that programme Ever seen 'Frasier'?

ReputationRep:
    I've seen it a few times but I've never really gotten into it! I should though, it's fab Something other than work; what tv programmes do you all watch? When I actually get the time to watch tv, I love House (is it wrong to want to do unspeakable things to Hugh Laurie?), ER, Desp Housewives, Scrubs and *coughtheO.C.cough*

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE House, really really want the boxset of the first season but I have no moneys And the OC's getting better at the moment after a crappo start to the third season, I think, although I keep missing episodes so I can't follow any of it.

ReputationRep:
    When I actually get the time to watch tv, I love House (is it wrong to want to do unspeakable things to Hugh Laurie?), ER, Desp Housewives, Scrubs and *coughtheO.C.cough*
    hehe i love those shows- except OC, they kept repeating the same stories, so i stopped watching it.

ReputationRep:
    i never watched the OC.. any good? :curious:
    I love TV series in general

ReputationRep:
    im not looking forward to saying goodbye to E4 at uni...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drsmeeth)
    im not looking forward to saying goodbye to E4 at uni...
    I know. Especially the Jeremy Kyle Show during the day.. we have TV screens in our cafeteria at school which just show it all the time, all of my 'study periods' have been wasted this way, sadly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lettherainfalldown)
    hello there
    what are you doing on at 2 30 am :eek: ? don't you people have school?
    Nah broke up last week, my school broke up a week earlier than most. 2.30 am is early for me anyways, my preffered sleeping pattern is 5am-1.40pm (get up just in time fore neighbours :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popop12345)
    WOW, rpotter

How did you get a two a-level offer??
    I did my maths A-level a year early so only need 2 As from the three that Im doing this year

ReputationRep:
    I was really surprised that there's no calculus in A Level fiz - won't a lot of people suffer a bit when they start uni?
    Yup, thats why im annoyed at Physics A-level, will mean they'll probably have to teach the relevant maths at the start of the course to get everyone up to speed

Edit: really wish they would automerge doubleposts like they used to before we got the new server

ReputationRep:
    Considering that A level Mathematics is "essential" in order to study the Physical Sciences at Cam, I shouldn't worry about it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.