The Student Room Group

Successful Cambridge Applicants Chat - 2006

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
friendlyneutron
He's a very industrious young man, so I'm betting that he made it himself.
And pepsi max?! I'm sorry, but diet coke rules.

I'm quite impressed that I managed to type that while being rather drunk...

Lol, congratulations on the typing!

However, the 'diet coke rules' part is pretty much blasphemy! :p:
Reply 1481
I hate Diet Coke, it's so incredibly watery.
Wow, kudos to you for drunk typing!

The only time I've tried to type drunk I wrote a really long apologetic email to my sister because I'd just walked in on her 14th birthday party and practically molested/attacked most of her friends. She thought it was really funny but I was wracked with guilt and tried to email her how sorry I was because I'd got it into my head that she wouldn't talk to me in person....:smile:

She showed it to me the next day and was pissing herself, it was like 'Oh Jessiedsfvc am ssuch a cra[ sistre jatst runied yourw brtdau' etc etc :doh: How embarrassing.

It's like my drunk answerphone messages saying I'm going to be back late when I put on a really posh voice in an effort to sound sober... I have to get up early on Sunday mornings to delete them... :p:
friendlyneutron
He's a very industrious young man, so I'm betting that he made it himself.
And pepsi max?! I'm sorry, but diet coke rules.

I'm quite impressed that I managed to type that while being rather drunk...

I'm disappointed at how poorly you know me...My sister made it, and I merely stole it from the freezer!

And I must say, Pepsi Max over Diet Coke any day.
Diet Coke may be high-ish on the tree of good cokes, but it's no Pepsi Max. It is too watery. It's useless if it's from a draft.
Better than Diet Pepsi though.
Diet coke. Blerg. :hmpf: Moving sideways slightly - has anyone tried Fanta with no sugar? Rather chemically IMO. Normal Fanta is tasty though so they should stop messing with it!
Dr. Pepper wins over all!!!
Reply 1486
Dr Pepper is horrible!
Aired
Dr Pepper is horrible!

:ditto:
Reply 1488
Has anyone tried the really random vanilla and cherry dr pepper? That was very strange but really quite nice---not seen it on sale here yet though.

A.

PS: It's still no Pepsi Max :wink:
Reply 1489
**noooni**
:ditto:

:ditto: :p:

:pepsi: max!!!!
rpotter
:ditto: :p:

:pepsi: max!!!!

I have a two litre bottle beside me atm! :biggrin:
Only about a quarter of it left...it's the second bottle I started today (and by today I don't, for once, mean the pedantic today, I mean since-I-got-up)
...Not that I've not drunk four litres of Pepsi Max in less than three hours before, I just try not to make a habit of it.
Dammit, I really am odder at night. I should really go to bed...

And DAMMIT!!!
Due to a lousy keyboard shortcut/typo, I have lost all my Unit 1 chemistry notes...
I opened the file, to keep the format the same for my Unit 3 ones, then I tried to press Control+Z (i.e. "Undo") and ended up hitting Control+S (i.e. "Save") and since I'd only just started I hadn't saved the file as anything, so it saved the beginnings of Unit 3 where Unit 1 had been before.
And I'm really running short of time so I really don't have time to redo them. Plus I have a party to go to tomorrow, and I have my physics and chemistry investigations to finish, and the clock is ticking!

The only small consolations I can take are
~An alienated friend is speaking, rather openly (friendlyneutron, you know what I mean...and I didn't even get mauled for bringing up The Unspeakable Subject!) to me once again
~My teacher said she'd give my chem investigation, first draft, 20/25...which isn't bad for something at more than four times the word limit and done mostly in an incoherent/insane sleep-deprived state as this is being written
~An attractive young woman not only agreed to go out on a date with me, but was indeed rather forward in her prompting of me to ask her

Hmm...life's not all bad, I suppose. Even when you are shaking involuntarily, but at least not uncontrollably, from lack of sleep. Or caffeine (I'm usually generally immune, but high doses in short time periods do seem to have an effect...especially if I've also eaten an entire bag of tangy Haribos...it's a wonder I still have my teeth :confused: )

Edit: Wow that was a long post...I sure can ramble. Pity I can't concentrate on studying in this state :frown:
Reply 1491
*is jealous of duke flipside's pepsi max*

I havent had any pepsi max in 2 days!!! :eek:

Wow you've gt a lot of work, gd luck with it, sorry to hear about the chem notes, ive lost notes by being an idiot like that - its really annoying

Oh and gd luck on your date :p:
Hehe, thanks...but we agreed not to go out till after the exams, lol, so it's a whole couple of months away.

(Friendlyneutron; I will have attended to The Matter beforehand, and will deal with things accordingly if The Matter (unexpectedly, I'm afraid to say :frown: ) develops into something good...)

Right, one unsuccesful extensive search of the computer for temporary backup files later, I'm off to bed :frown:
Duke Flipside
Hehe, thanks...but we agreed not to go out till after the exams, lol, so it's a whole couple of months away.

(Friendlyneutron; I will have attended to The Matter beforehand, and will deal with things accordingly if The Matter (unexpectedly, I'm afraid to say :frown: ) develops into something good...)

Right, one unsuccesful extensive search of the computer for temporary backup files later, I'm off to bed :frown:

Ive lost my Biology courswork!!:eek: Its somewhere in school- or at least thats where i left it before easter. I looked for it on thursday when the school was open and its not there :redface: Havnt got a clue about what to do...
oh back to the coke/pepsi 'debate' - didnt we chat about this earlier on in the thread? hehe
I love all (but esp. Diet coke with vanilla:p: ) but cant have it as much now because I have braces and don’t want to stain my teeth
:argh:
I love vanilla coke. Pepsi max is alright...don't like diet pepsi at ALL though. (How did this turn into a food/drink thread?) Oh and I just had the most delicious seafood platter with clams and prawns and buttered raisin rice and fried calamri and EVERYTHING. *grins in delight. My sympathy for all you poor yet-to-take exams people...my papers were over in november and the results are out, so THAT part of the worry is out of the way. Now to raise funds...sigh...
*gapes in disbelief*
How can you people like vanilla coke???
It's barely drinkable when ice-cold. Barely. When it's even half room-temperature it's the most awful stuff I have ever tasted! I'd even drink Barr Cola* over it!

*To Barr: Stick to making the Irn Bru lads. It's all you're good at.
Duke Flipside
*gapes in disbelief*
How can you people like vanilla coke???
It's barely drinkable when ice-cold. Barely. When it's even half room-temperature it's the most awful stuff I have ever tasted! I'd even drink Barr Cola* over it!

*To Barr: Stick to making the Irn Bru lads. It's all you're good at.

Irn Bru is where its at. None of this coke nonsense.
What the heck is Barr coke???
life_rockz
What the heck is Barr coke???

Well, you know how the company Barr make Irn Bru?
They make a few other soft drinks as well, such as Barr Cola, Barr Diet Cola, etc...
But (apart from warm Vanilla Coke) it's some of the most foul stuff I've ever tasted. And I've tasted loch water so full of algae it's like a soup.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending