Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *is jealous of duke flipside's pepsi max*

I havent had any pepsi max in 2 days!!! :eek:

Wow you've gt a lot of work, gd luck with it, sorry to hear about the chem notes, ive lost notes by being an idiot like that - its really annoying

Oh and gd luck on your date :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, thanks...but we agreed not to go out till after the exams, lol, so it's a whole couple of months away.

(Friendlyneutron; I will have attended to The Matter beforehand, and will deal with things accordingly if The Matter (unexpectedly, I'm afraid to say ) develops into something good...)

Right, one unsuccesful extensive search of the computer for temporary backup files later, I'm off to bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Flipside)
    Hehe, thanks...but we agreed not to go out till after the exams, lol, so it's a whole couple of months away.

(Friendlyneutron; I will have attended to The Matter beforehand, and will deal with things accordingly if The Matter (unexpectedly, I'm afraid to say ) develops into something good...)

Right, one unsuccesful extensive search of the computer for temporary backup files later, I'm off to bed
    Ive lost my Biology courswork!!:eek: Its somewhere in school- or at least thats where i left it before easter. I looked for it on thursday when the school was open and its not there Havnt got a clue about what to do...

ReputationRep:
    oh back to the coke/pepsi 'debate' - didnt we chat about this earlier on in the thread? hehe
    I love all (but esp. Diet coke with vanilla:p: ) but cant have it as much now because I have braces and don’t want to stain my teeth
    :argh:

ReputationRep:
    I love vanilla coke. Pepsi max is alright...don't like diet pepsi at ALL though. (How did this turn into a food/drink thread?) Oh and I just had the most delicious seafood platter with clams and prawns and buttered raisin rice and fried calamri and EVERYTHING. *grins in delight. My sympathy for all you poor yet-to-take exams people...my papers were over in november and the results are out, so THAT part of the worry is out of the way. Now to raise funds...sigh...

ReputationRep:
    *gapes in disbelief*
    How can you people like vanilla coke???
    It's barely drinkable when ice-cold. Barely. When it's even half room-temperature it's the most awful stuff I have ever tasted! I'd even drink Barr Cola* over it!

*To Barr: Stick to making the Irn Bru lads. It's all you're good at.

ReputationRep:
    *gapes in disbelief*
    How can you people like vanilla coke???
    It's barely drinkable when ice-cold. Barely. When it's even half room-temperature it's the most awful stuff I have ever tasted! I'd even drink Barr Cola* over it!

*To Barr: Stick to making the Irn Bru lads. It's all you're good at.
    Irn Bru is where its at. None of this coke nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    What the heck is Barr coke???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by life_rockz)
    What the heck is Barr coke???
    Well, you know how the company Barr make Irn Bru?
    They make a few other soft drinks as well, such as Barr Cola, Barr Diet Cola, etc...
    But (apart from warm Vanilla Coke) it's some of the most foul stuff I've ever tasted. And I've tasted loch water so full of algae it's like a soup.

ReputationRep:
    lol. 'fraid i've never heard of Barr, OR Irn Bru. Heyyy vanilla coke isn't THAT bad. Not as bad as, say, 100 plus with lime. Pepsi Twist is nice too.

ReputationRep:
    I :suith: Diet coke with VANILLA

Its Yummy - especialy with ice. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Urgh Diet Coke with vanilla should be banned :p: Real Coke or Coke with lemon is the only way to go... Although I'm weaning myself off fizzy drinks before my teeth start rotting away

ReputationRep:
    I'll admit I haven't tried diet coke with vanilla...but I doubt it can be any better than the regular stuff :puke:

(Original post by life_rockz)
    lol. 'fraid i've never heard of Barr, OR Irn Bru. Heyyy vanilla coke isn't THAT bad. Not as bad as, say, 100 plus with lime. Pepsi Twist is nice too.
    Haven't heard of Irn Bru???
    *brandishes claymore and sets Scots on you*

(Original post by **noooni**)
    Ive lost my Biology courswork!!:eek: Its somewhere in school- or at least thats where i left it before easter. I looked for it on thursday when the school was open and its not there Havnt got a clue about what to do...
    Eek! I suppose losing coursework's even worse than losing notes :confused:
    Good luck finding it!

ReputationRep:
    rofl. I'm in Singapore. The Scots will have a long way to go. I might be up in Cam by the time they find me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perdition)
    Urgh Diet Coke with vanilla should be banned
    Please. Stop.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck finding it!
    hehe thnx . Its another thing thats made me regret taking Biology to A2. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll admit I haven't tried diet coke with vanilla...but I doubt it can be any better than the regular stuff :puke:

Haven't heard of Irn Bru???
    *brandishes claymore and sets Scots on you*

Good luck finding it!
    I'm sincerely impressed by anyone who can lift a claymore, let alone brandish it!

ReputationRep:
    What's a claymore?

(Don't set the Scots on me... I'm on holiday in Scotland as it isn, I don't want to have to go into hiding...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    oh back to the coke/pepsi 'debate' - didnt we chat about this earlier on in the thread? hehe
    I love all (but esp. Diet coke with vanilla:p: ) but cant have it as much now because I have braces and don’t want to stain my teeth
    :argh:
    Use a straw when you drink it. That's what I did when I had braces and I came out of it stain-free.

ReputationRep:
    you like diet coke with vanilla? I mean it takes one to know one but...FREAK. lol.

is it me or do fizzy drinks become less fizzy when drunk through a straw?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.