The Student Room Group

Successful Cambridge Applicants Chat - 2006

Scroll to see replies

lol. 'fraid i've never heard of Barr, OR Irn Bru. Heyyy vanilla coke isn't THAT bad. Not as bad as, say, 100 plus with lime. Pepsi Twist is nice too.
I :suith: Diet coke with VANILLA

Its Yummy - especialy with ice. :p:
Urgh Diet Coke with vanilla should be banned :p: Real Coke or Coke with lemon is the only way to go... Although I'm weaning myself off fizzy drinks before my teeth start rotting away :frown:
I'll admit I haven't tried diet coke with vanilla...but I doubt it can be any better than the regular stuff :puke:

life_rockz
lol. 'fraid i've never heard of Barr, OR Irn Bru. Heyyy vanilla coke isn't THAT bad. Not as bad as, say, 100 plus with lime. Pepsi Twist is nice too.

Haven't heard of Irn Bru???
*brandishes claymore and sets Scots on you*

**noooni**
Ive lost my Biology courswork!!:eek: Its somewhere in school- or at least thats where i left it before easter. I looked for it on thursday when the school was open and its not there :redface: Havnt got a clue about what to do...

Eek! I suppose losing coursework's even worse than losing notes :confused:
Good luck finding it!
rofl. I'm in Singapore. The Scots will have a long way to go. I might be up in Cam by the time they find me :wink:
perdition
Urgh Diet Coke with vanilla should be banned

Please. Stop. :frown:
Duke Flipside

Good luck finding it!

hehe thnx . Its another thing thats made me regret taking Biology to A2. :rolleyes:
Duke Flipside
I'll admit I haven't tried diet coke with vanilla...but I doubt it can be any better than the regular stuff :puke:

Haven't heard of Irn Bru???
*brandishes claymore and sets Scots on you*

Good luck finding it!

I'm sincerely impressed by anyone who can lift a claymore, let alone brandish it!
What's a claymore?

(Don't set the Scots on me... I'm on holiday in Scotland as it isn, I don't want to have to go into hiding...)
**noooni**
oh back to the coke/pepsi 'debate' - didnt we chat about this earlier on in the thread? hehe
I love all (but esp. Diet coke with vanilla:p: ) but cant have it as much now because I have braces and don’t want to stain my teeth
:argh:

Use a straw when you drink it. That's what I did when I had braces and I came out of it stain-free. :biggrin:
Reply 1510
you like diet coke with vanilla? I mean it takes one to know one but...FREAK. lol.

is it me or do fizzy drinks become less fizzy when drunk through a straw?
parsleythelion
What's a claymore?

(Don't set the Scots on me... I'm on holiday in Scotland as it isn, I don't want to have to go into hiding...)

Traditional Scottish weapon of choice - a big two-handed broadsword type thing.
Duke Flipside

!

It is better than normal coke with Vanilla! I dont really like normal coke with anything or by itself, its always too sweet.
wanderer
I'm sincerely impressed by anyone who can lift a claymore, let alone brandish it!

Fair enough, really.
*to be perfectly, he has only ever seen one, and it was in a display case at The Wallace Monument...but it was feckin' huge*

wanderer
Traditional Scottish weapon of choice - a big two-handed broadsword type thing.

Also, it's a particularly nasty type of mine...
*watches Stargate too much*

**noooni**
It is better than normal coke with Vanilla! I dont really like normal coke with anything or by itself, its always too sweet.

Hmm, I may just try it. If I'm feeling sufficiently adventurous...

Also, has anyone else been having increasingly mad dreams as the exams draw nearer?
I used to barely dream at all, but now with all this revision/caffeine it's like a movie theatre showing movies that make Donnie Darko seem normal...
*needs some Dream Police*
I will not have this blasphemy being spoken against diet coke with vanilla! it's so yummy. I have an urge for candy floss just now for some reason - best food ever!

Talking of Dream Police, are Duke Flipside and I the only lovers of 80s cheese here or is it (hopefully) a common love? :wink:
If it includes Bananarama then I'm in :cool:
cravings....so weird sometimes....really like REALLY fancied branston pickle on a bagel with cheese and cream cheese (how weird) but damn tasty when i got it
drsmeeth
you like diet coke with vanilla? I mean it takes one to know one but...FREAK. lol.

I WILL NOT TAKE THIS ABUSE! :mad:

:p:
Reply 1518
Cherry coke is the best.
Cherry coke is damn good...but against Dr. Pepper - oh its too tough a decision

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending