The Student Room Group

Successful Cambridge Applicants Chat - 2006

Scroll to see replies

Aired
Is anybody else watching "The Amityville Horror" on ITV?

Haha, I love watching crappy old horror films.

iam not watching TV. I started my revision for today just a few hours ago so it looks like il be staying up with my maths text book :shot:
Where is everyone?

:coffee:
Reply 1562
Soz nooni, ich bin here
Reply 1563
**noooni**
Theres a snooker table at the bar at Kings :cool: Not that i know anything about the game.

You sure its not a pool table? If not I may be making quite a few trips to Kings
Reply 1564
Dear god im bored, so instead of working like I should be I've decided to make a lot of highly constructive posts in this forum....sad i know, but what else is there to do?
highly constructive...does that include peeing in our thread lol...there were loads of fab films on last night. Noooni...when is your first exam??
**noooni**
Your norther than everybody:cool:

No she's not!
*is northerner than friendlyneutron* :biggrin:

Weird, I seem to remember having a discussion about Englishers using "northener" so mean people south of us just the other day with miss neutron...
:confused:

Aired
Cherry coke is the best.

Cherry coke rules.
friendlyneutron
It gets lonely up here... *sniff*

So you know how you English call people from the north of England northeners? How north does that make Scottish people?!

Actually its even worse - the North of England is South of me, and I'm not even in Scotland!

There was a girl being interviewed for law when I was in Cam who was from Inverness. She flew though.
rpotter
You sure its not a pool table? If not I may be making quite a few trips to Kings

:eek: You know, your probably right! haha. Whats the difference and cant you play snooker on a pool table? :redface: excuse my ignorance ragarding this wooowwiee game.
What ever that table is---i took this pic on my phone :p: .
God, i forgot how nice that bar is !
*goes to revise* :getmecoat
**noooni**
:eek: You know, your probably right! haha. Whats the difference and cant you play snooker on a pool table? :redface: excuse my ignorance ragarding this wooowwiee game.

The difference is in the balls, not the actual table.

If anyone trys to make that dirty I'll give them a very disapproving look.
-x- Lici
highly constructive...does that include peeing in our thread lol...there were loads of fab films on last night. Noooni...when is your first exam??

24th of march...STATS!! hehheh. It may be the only exams i am sort of confident about! :redface: Out of 10 exams thats not good.
Iam trying to score really highly on stats so i have a chance to mess up C4 integration. Which there is no doubt i will do.
Not sure if lucky is the right word!

:ditto:

ive been to the RAF station in inverness and i saw lochness!

(8 hours on the train from london:mad: )
Reply 1574
Hey everybody,

Ah, finally home after a week long training camp in France. I return with a golden tan (with hints of pinkness :redface: ) and a stomach bug :frown: . My mum is cooking Easter dinner at this very moment and the smell just makes me queasy.

Done absolutely no work at all let alone revision this holiday and school starts again on Wednesday.

**noooni** i got close to 100% on all my maths modules until I got to C4 and then got a C on that paper...oops. Serves me right for not revising!!

Huh...perhaps thats a lesson i should learn from?
Duke Flipside
No she's not!
*is northerner than friendlyneutron* :biggrin:

Weird, I seem to remember having a discussion about Englishers using "northener" so mean people south of us just the other day with miss neutron...
:confused:

Cherry coke rules.

Nope! not today you're not, I'm near Jura just now :p:
well, I'm gonna try for the southest person then :p:
Reply 1577
-x- Lici
highly constructive...does that include peeing in our thread lol...

Yes, yes it does
Reply 1578
Im trying for most easterly person
Reply 1579
wanderer
The difference is in the balls, not the actual table.

Nope. Most pool tables are 6 foot by 3 foot, or if American 8 foot by 4 foot. However a snooker table is 12 foot by 6 foot, plus it has a different cloth which is green. Also the pockets are slightly tighter than a pool table. But yes the balls are different.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending