i go back tomorrow. wayhey!

ReputationRep:
    yeah...im back tomorrow too : (

ReputationRep:
    ******* school

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah totally...im not ready...and havent done my work....am still sick

ReputationRep:
    i got a week off some more but then i have to go on a biology trip on the training day monday . i have no more mondays left at school! joy! then we can make plans for smash-up day - any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    how no more mondays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x- Lici -x-)
    how no more mondays?
    ones a training day, ones mayday, and the other one is bunkday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boltcarrier)
    i got a week off some more but then i have to go on a biology trip on the training day monday . i have no more mondays left at school! joy! then we can make plans for smash-up day - any ideas?
    Fill the toilets with jelly and let it set overnight?

Barracade the teachers in their common room etc

V unoriginal I know

ReputationRep:
    I'm back tomorrow too But on a happy note I finished my coursework today.. I think.. apart from the bibliographies but that won't take very long at all, as it'll all be websites and like one textbook. :o: Exams in under five weeks... aaaaaaargh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Fill the toilets with jelly and let it set overnight?

Barracade the teachers in their common room etc

V unoriginal I know
    yeah so far we've had (in addition)
    -pull out all the chairs and tables from the canteen and set it out on front field
    -park all sixth form cars in teachers spaces
    -release goats numbered 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 in the school. they spend ages looking for 3
    -headbutt the door in the sixth form block until it breaks (someone did this last year)

ReputationRep:
    -release goats numbered 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 in the school. they spend ages looking for 3
    Lol, where would you get 5 goats from?

ReputationRep:
    Back on Wednesday - 5 more weeks that I simply can't be bothered with.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, where would you get 5 goats from?
    that is why i need 3 weeks to plan it!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=boltcarrier]yeah so far we've had (in addition)
    -pull out all the chairs and tables from the canteen and set it out on front field
    -headbutt the door in the sixth form block until it breaks (someone did this last year)[/QUOTE]

whaaaaat!? someone actually did this?

no, but seriously, dont do this - your head can turn red

:banghead:

ps sorry for intruding on your thread

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=thefin]
    -headbutt the door in the sixth form block until it breaks (someone did this last year)[/QUOTE]

Dont worry about intruding, at least you didnt piss in it

ReputationRep:
    Someones up!!
    I have school tomorow and have no idea why i left work so late and how iam going to get up at 6am!
    meh, at least i did more revision in the last too weeks, then i've done all year

ReputationRep:

-headbutt the door in the sixth form block until it breaks (someone did this last year)
    some boys in our 6th form have already done this twice! And they've had to pay for a door replacment each time....:cool:
    Although they used more of their body's and less of their head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    Someones up!!
    I have school tomorow and have no idea why i left work so late and how iam going to get up at 6am!
    meh, at least i did more revision in the last too weeks, then i've done all year
    I know! What a suprise: me up late! Lol, ive got loads of work left but dont go back to school till wednesday, although i've done no revision :p: . My claim is that you dont need to revise for sciences as much, well thats what Im telling myself

ReputationRep:
    My claim is that you dont need to revise for sciences as much, well thats what Im telling myself
    Well I am a slow one. Science is all I revise, I don’t think I opened a book for Lit AS, and I always score less in sciences...Oh well I guess science is just not my thang! i tried..i failed. :p:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=thefin]

yeah someone actually did that. and i think their head went completely red. however this time round whoever tries it will be armed with a british army issue kevlar helmet, internal padding. so this time the door WILL come off worse.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.