Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarax)
    nope wasn't me who full on kissed susskins. :eek:
    i think he might have got it on with one of the girls in his year at my school maybe.. dunno though

that was quite a tenuous link, i'm impressed you picked up on it. did one of your teahers have sandy hair and glasses?

hmm i'm really sorry I can't seem to place you? but then if we didn't talk... that's not suprising!!

and yes, I vaguely know Waldo, although I wasn't one of his many groupies in the club. i was mainly with Steven, the guy who kinda took us all out...

sara

xxx
    Sandy hair and glasses? You mean Kato? He *was* my teacher but not anymore, he left my school last year. Steven was the guy who went to Durham and was touring us around the clubs yes? He told Tim and I to stop drinking after he saw us doing strawpedos. I don't think I spoke to you though I may have, had a fair amount to drink. My partner was the small guy dancing ridiculously.

Just realised one Jamie kissed was brunette so obviously wasn't you, haha. Waldo was claiming that all the Wycombe Abbey girls were good friends of his, heehee.

ReputationRep:
    well I think all the LVI girls were friends with Waldo, I was a bit out of it being the year above...

yes steven-durham and touring us round

the only reason I remember your teacher person is he was talking to some of our girls on the train

I'm sorry i don't remember you, but no I am not Jamie's brunette love interest being blonde

i feel quite sad, I like jamie he's fun, but I'm probs never gonna see him again what with me leaving school and no longer debating.... I'm gonna miss all the debating fun ya know

sara

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarax)
    well I think all the LVI girls were friends with Waldo, I was a bit out of it being the year above...

yes steven-durham and touring us round

the only reason I remember your teacher person is he was talking to some of our girls on the train

I'm sorry i don't remember you, but no I am not Jamie's brunette love interest being blonde

i feel quite sad, I like jamie he's fun, but I'm probs never gonna see him again what with me leaving school and no longer debating.... I'm gonna miss all the debating fun ya know

sara
    Yeah, he wandered up and down most of the train talking to people from different schools. I suggest joining the Cambridge Union or do you not want to debate anymore? You'd probably see Jamie again if you joined as I should imagine that Habs will make it to Cambridge Schools Finals Day next year. Durham was the best competition, mainly because there was more drinking than debating. In retrospect it was a bad idea for us to walk the North London Collegiate girls back to their accomodation, about 2 miles in wrong direction, bah!

ReputationRep:
    oh I'm hopefully gonna join camb union, I always planned to, its just the chances of me actually bumping into to everyone are slim. It sucks, the onething I regret about cambridge is its my least favourite debating comp. durham is immense, oxfords wicked, but cambridge is just plain sucky

sara

xxx

ReputationRep:
    o_0

ReputationRep:
    Meh

ReputationRep:
    Oh my Godddd, 12 days of college left, EVER.

ReputationRep:
    14 for me, sounds better than 3 weeks

ReputationRep:
    All my friends (IBers) left me today!! im sooo depressed! I have another 18 days of college....without friends.... : (

ReputationRep:
    13 left. i dont know what to feel.

ReputationRep:
    I do --- EXAMS!

then,.......

No more school,...... EVER!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    6 days!!

ReputationRep:
    6 days!! wow!....that is short!

Technically i dont leave my college till July 15th - am in school musical...but that will be fun!!

ReputationRep:
    13 days left for me! Well 13 days till the exams, we have to come in for the last two days of school but they're pretty fun anyways.

Ahhh I really should start revising, all of my friends have, I just dont have the motivation at the moment.

Rep for anyone who can motivate me :p:

ReputationRep:
    if you dont work you might not get two As. you decide to take a year out and reapply, from which you are rejected. You end up going from meaningless job to meaningless job and end up dying poor alone and with nothing but your Mcdonalds baseball cap smelling of grease to keep you company.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drsmeeth)
    if you dont work you might not get two As. you decide to take a year out and reapply, from which you are rejected. You end up going from meaningless job to meaningless job and end up dying poor alone and with nothing but your Mcdonalds baseball cap smelling of grease to keep you company.
    mmmmm grease.

Hmmm maybe, but i fluked my ASs so only need Cs (and Es in my maths modules). Hmmm i think ill make a pic of downing as my background, should help. Nehu thnx for the extremely upbeat post :p: (altho it did scare me a bit)

ReputationRep:
    Anyways, its sooooo sunny today! Its like the best day ever!!! Ahhh sitting outside in the sun with a lager = bliss. Bet the scots are gutted, never gets above 10 degrees there :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Anyways, its sooooo sunny today! Its like the best day ever!!! Ahhh sitting outside in the sun with a lager = bliss. Bet the scots are gutted, never gets above 10 degrees there :p:
    ACTUALLY it's lovely and sunny here :p: although I'm stuck inside studying oh, and sporadically going colonial on the asses of kids that keep playing outside my house, stupid noisy children, having fun while i'm not *mutters*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendlyneutron)
    ACTUALLY it's lovely and sunny here :p: although I'm stuck inside studying oh, and sporadically going colonial on the asses of kids that keep playing outside my house, stupid noisy children, having fun while i'm not *mutters*
    lol! Must be a first.

Oh yer, well i spose your exams start earlier than us english.

*goes outside and lies in the sun*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    lol! Must be a first.

Oh yer, well i spose your exams start earlier than us english.

*goes outside and lies in the sun*
    This thread makes me feel really bad for not revising but im not even thinking about starting revision for a few weeks yet.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.