Visit website

Sunderland Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lizzy93
When did you apply?
I'm still waiting to hear from them :/
I think I applied around late November/early December

I applied early January

I've been extremely lucky to hear off them so soon to be honest, in fact - I'm only one reply away from all five of them getting back to me

Have you heard from them yet?
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by accountant-future
I applied early January

I've been extremely lucky to hear off them so soon to be honest, in fact - I'm only one reply away from all five of them getting back to me

Have you heard from them yet?

Nope, not heard from Sunderland yet. I've had conditionals from my other four, just waiting for Sunderland now :smile:
Original post by lizzy93
Nope, not heard from Sunderland yet. I've had conditionals from my other four, just waiting for Sunderland now :smile:

Ahhh, hopefully you get a reply off them soon

Are you planning to firm Sunderland and where else you applied to?
I got an Unconditional offer for Sport Coaching :smile:
Reply 64
Got conditional offer today to study Journalism.
(Made a thread of this earlier, but thought I should post here too)

http://ustudent.websecurecentral.com...cybyGroup.aspx

If you click on the 'make a booking' it says only standard rooms are available

Problem is - is that I'm looking for ensuite...since it's only £5 per week more

Is that information for the current academic year 2011/2012 or for the academic year 2012/2013?

Thanks in advance
Reply 66
I've been accepted for Sunderland's Mass Communications & I will be attending an open day on Wednesday. Pretty nervous, I'll be honest! Is anyone else going to one?

In regards to everyone receiving offers late, it would appear this is also a worry in my current college course (Journalism) but everyone seems to be getting theirs in dribs and drabs. Good luck to everyone anyway!
Reply 67
I was just wondering.. has anyone here applied for accommodation at Sunderland yet?
I'm having a bit of trouble getting logged in to their accommodation site :/
Reply 68
Finally got an offer for Business and Management! only putting this as my insurance but really love the place and wouldn't mind if i end up going there
Reply 69
Hey, I got a conditional offer for Tourism and Journalism! I don't know why do they ask for so low results. Has the university bad raitings?
Reply 70
Hey, Simonaaa :smile: When you get your offer? Because I didn`t get my yet and I am applying for Tourism too :s-smilie:
Reply 71
Original post by viltee
Hey, Simonaaa :smile: When you get your offer? Because I didn`t get my yet and I am applying for Tourism too :s-smilie:

Today at 7:30 p.m. [GMT +2] :biggrin:
Reply 72
Nice, I hope to get my offer too :biggrin: Are you going to study there, or somewhere else? :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by viltee
Nice, I hope to get my offer too :biggrin: Are you going to study there, or somewhere else? :smile:

I'm sure that you'll receive it soon. I'm thinking of choosing Sheffield Hallam as firm choice and then Sunderland. I'll try to get more information about both of them and then I'll make the choice. What about you?
Reply 74
Original post by Simonaaa
I'm sure that you'll receive it soon. I'm thinking of choosing Sheffield Hallam as firm choice and then Sunderland. I'll try to get more information about both of them and then I'll make the choice. What about you?

I am thinking about Sunderland and Bournemouth, but I don`t know which is better :confused:
Reply 75
Just got my conditional offer for Tourism with Spanish! I see I'm not the only one waiting for so long for the offer. Now I have to choose between Sunderland and Huddersfield. Any opinions about these unies?
Original post by anonystudent
Anyone received decisions for Computing (BSc) yet? I've been waiting since early December (I forget exactly when)

Insured Sunderland, firmed Computer Science at Teesside University. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense really, considering Teesside reduced my offer to 240 and Sunderland are asking for 260. Oh well.
Reply 77
Original post by Bekkah321
I was just wondering.. has anyone here applied for accommodation at Sunderland yet?
I'm having a bit of trouble getting logged in to their accommodation site :/

I've applied for accommodation, what sort of problem are you having?
Original post by StacFace
I've applied for accommodation, what sort of problem are you having?

Where did you apply?
Reply 79
Original post by accountant-future
Where did you apply?

Panns Bank and Scotia Quay because I'll be based at Sir Tom Cowie campus, and The Forge because if I'm going to be living out the way of the campus where I'll be based then I may aswell choose the nice hall with its own bar, and it's still only a 25 minute walk to the city centre.

Edit: If you'll be based at City campus then The Precinct will be your closest hall, followed by Clanny House.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending