Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SINFULLY-SEXY-...ayphotohosting

oppinions from guys and girls...

and with the girls...would you more think slut if you were jealous because it looks so hot?

depends where i saw her... if it was in tesco doing the weekly shop then yes id think slut...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redandgreen)
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SINFULLY-SEXY-...ayphotohosting

oppinions from guys and girls...

and with the girls...would you more think slut if you were jealous because it looks so hot?
    I might think it but wud b fine by me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bouncy)
    depends where i saw her... if it was in tesco doing the weekly shop then yes id think slut...
    yea exactly...it really depends on the occasion and place... prob in some fashionable club would b alright... if i saw her say at the cinema i'd think slut :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yes.

ReputationRep:
    I think its hot, Obviously as bouncy said it depends on the circumstance but maybe for amn eveing out etc then its great.

ReputationRep:
    ok its if i was going out to a club or something.

im dark brunnette as well so would look better than if i was blonde :P

i always go for classy looks so didnt want to make a mistake with this but i think i could pull it off without looking trashy.

my boobs arent as big as hers either so they wouldnt be busting out as much i dont think lol

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks amazing! I would only wear it for a special night out though it would look slutty in the day time.

ReputationRep:
    it is extremely hot! i love red and black stuff. on buy it now its £55 quid.

i saw one in afflecks in manchester which are no where near as nice as that and they cost £180!!!!

would you more think slut
    i'd just ask her how much she charged for sex....

ReputationRep:
    why you on 'anon'? are you female??

why you on 'anon'? are you female??
    yes, but I sometimes have these bisexual urges

ReputationRep:
    dont we all?

ReputationRep:
    If t was on a night out and not worn with a tiny skirt then yes, it would have the "wow" factor.

ReputationRep:
    i think id wear it with a pencil skirt (so around knee length) but itd have to be a skirt. and itd be ok because my boobs wouldnt be emphasized in it

ReputationRep:
    And if you were chesty enough.

ReputationRep:
    then i think trousers would look ok with it (like tight satin ones) but fortunately im not chesty enough so can wear a skirt as i think itd look better lol

ReputationRep:
    then i think trousers would look ok with it (like tight satin ones) but fortunately im not chesty enough so can wear a skirt as i think itd look better lol
    Yeh, go for a pencil skirt, otherwise you may end up exposing too much and the end effect may look slutty

ReputationRep:
    If it was worn with hotpants or a belt skirt then yes, but if it was teamed with trousers, jeans or a pencil skirt then nope

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.