Turn on thread page Beta

would you think 'slut' if you saw a chic in this... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
    If it was worn with hotpants or a belt skirt then yes, but if it was teamed with trousers, jeans or a pencil skirt then nope
    ...what Buttercup said. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    no its amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Not my style at all, i would think slut if your boobs were out of the top that much. But if it fits you better than the model then i guess it could be acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    Club/tarts and vicars party, fine.

ReputationRep:
    It's fine for a night out, but not daywear - Don't wear it to a job interview (Unless of course, thats the job your going for)

ReputationRep:
    *tempted to give front zip a tug*

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be stupid enough to judge someone for wearing it, but it's not the classiest of tops.

ReputationRep:
    No, but depends where i saw her.

ReputationRep:
    I think trousers would look better. If you're going to expose one end, you shouldn't expose the other. With no legs showing and no midriff, you wouldn't look slutty. Team it with smart black trousers, nice shoes and tasteful jewellery and makeup.

ReputationRep:
    That is hawtt, be my girlfriend! :love:

Umm, if it the girl was wearing it as an everyday thing, then yeah. Depends who she is to me though, but normally, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bouncy)
    depends where i saw her... if it was in tesco doing the weekly shop then yes id think slut...
    Else, if you'd have seen her on a street corner, you'd have thought she was adequately dressed - if not over-dressed a little

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't...not if she was wearing it clubbing or on an evening out...it's a nice top :p:

ReputationRep:
    OMG. Hooker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_red_sox)
    OMG. Hooker.
    only because the model who's wearing it has the top hooks unfastened, letting her G-cup pushed up breasts spill out to such an extent that the brown areola of one of her nipples is visible.

a normal looking girl with a normal sized chest, contained within all the hooks of the corset, wearing it with jeans or a cute skirt would look adorable in it, i think. I love wearing corsets, they're so figure-flattering and look stunning and sexy. That one's really pretty, i love the red and black, it looks stunning. I want it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redandgreen)
    it is extremely hot! i love red and black stuff. on buy it now its £55 quid.

i saw one in afflecks in manchester which are no where near as nice as that and they cost £180!!!!
    That would be because they sell actual, steel-boned, waist-reducing corset in Afflecks, and the one the OP posted is actually a bustier with most likely plastic boning and no waist reduction offered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
    If it was worn with hotpants or a belt skirt then yes, but if it was teamed with trousers, jeans or a pencil skirt then nope
    Was gonna say this too! Depends what you wear it with. And when you wear it - if it's worn out in the evening then nope, i wouldnt think it was slutty.

ReputationRep:
    a girl would look pretty damn hot in that

ReputationRep:
    Depends how big the adorners (sp inc?) breasts were - if big and bulgey, then slutty, yes. If not too big and squeesed out, it wouldnt look slutty, or half as slutty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redandgreen)
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SINFULLY-SEXY-...ayphotohosting

oppinions from guys and girls...

and with the girls...would you more think slut if you were jealous because it looks so hot?
    That is such a hideous top!

ReputationRep:
    I think it would look good with jeans, high heels and maybe, depending, a scarf around the neck.
    But yes it is a nice top.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.