Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If worn with a mini, yes.
    If worn with a pencil, no.

ReputationRep:
    Id be thinking "**** she looks good" (assuming it suits her) and be really jealous!! I wouldnt think slut at all (unless as someone said, it was out of context like in daytime at supermarket.. although then i might just think "cool" cos of her confidence)..
    I really like it.
    Id wear it with jeans..
    Perhaps might look a bit whorish with a belt-skirt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelrainbow32)
    I think it would look good with jeans, high heels and maybe, depending, a scarf around the neck.
    But yes it is a nice top.
    I think it would look good on a bonfire! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Looking at that, the word 'chic' couldn't be further from my mind.

ReputationRep:
    worn with for example a tacky white mini skirt by a bimbo with fake peroxide hair, it'd look slutty

however i think it has the potential to look good

ReputationRep:
    omg! i love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    omg! i love it!
    Oh dear!

ReputationRep:
    i would think: 'oh my god u dirty slut!......Get in my bed right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    i would think: 'oh my god u dirty slut!......Get in my bed right now
    i second that

and im not bi...but daaaaaaaayyyyym

to be honest thats becuase the model is HOTT, the top like everyone has said..if worn right will look good

ReputationRep:
    i think it would look gr8 on a night out with jeans or trousers...a bit much in the day...and slutty with a shrt skirt

ReputationRep:
    yeees, but if you're gonna wear it i guess its the look you're going for? maybe it'd look a little less sluttier and you'd be less likey to freeze if you waore a wrap or something with it? it would look beautiful with a fulll black tulle skirt or something for a formal event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bouncy)
    depends where i saw her... if it was in tesco doing the weekly shop then yes id think slut...
    :p: Agreed, and the only reason people may think it would look slutty, is because in that photo they made the breasts stick out more on purpose.

ReputationRep:
    Not really, if it was made of Lycra or something then probably.

ReputationRep:
    That model got nice titties... and every girl answering with a "yes" to the question are obviously jealous.

ReputationRep:
    It is a little ugly (colour scheme and pattern).
    Corsets in general can be rather flattering though.
    I would not say 'slut' I would think 'yuck.'

ReputationRep:
    im gonna have 2 call the ho-train 4 this one...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HigheR)
    im gonna have 2 call the ho-train 4 this one...........
    The Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Train *does train noises*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redandgreen)
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SINFULLY-SEXY-...ayphotohosting

oppinions from guys and girls...

and with the girls...would you more think slut if you were jealous because it looks so hot?
    i personally think its gorgeous on that model.
    however, bear in mind that a) she is very slim b) she is tanned
    the combination of red satin and black lace with that style on a fair skin would look slutty like bedroom wear or hooker.
    also she is slim - probably size 6-8, with small, probably B cup boobs. if the top didnt fit you right, you were not as slim, or you have a cleavage it will look wrong. she is slim so it looks elegant. if you were curvy it would look tarty

also she wear it with black trousers and a classy choker. it lokos ok. but with eg jeans, or a dangly necklace it will look wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jusfarhan)
    That is hawtt, be my girlfriend! :love:
    no cos i support everton lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    i personally think its gorgeous on that model.
    however, bear in mind that a) she is very slim b) she is tanned
    the combination of red satin and black lace with that style on a fair skin would look slutty like bedroom wear or hooker.
    also she is slim - probably size 6-8, with small, probably B cup boobs. if the top didnt fit you right, you were not as slim, or you have a cleavage it will look wrong. she is slim so it looks elegant. if you were curvy it would look tarty

also she wear it with black trousers and a classy choker. it lokos ok. but with eg jeans, or a dangly necklace it will look wrong.
    the model is a size 10 and size D boobs.

the biggest size they sell is a size 12 anyway so your not gonna look 'un-slim' in it.

but i bought one

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.