Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yippee!
    Arsenal beat chelsea even without Henry and otehr players. Reyes scored a fabulous goal, and then the winner, announcing himself on the domestic stage-brilliant. Go Reyes!!!
    We've now knocked out Chelsea 4 times in a row in the FA Cup. They must hate us now. Keeping the unbeaten FA cup going, and hopefully onto our 4th successive final, and 3rd successive win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yippee!
    Arsenal beat chelsea even without Henry and otehr players. Reyes scored a fabulous goal, and then the winner, announcing himself on the domestic stage-brilliant. Go Reyes!!!
    We've now knocked out Chelsea 4 times in a row in the FA Cup. They must hate us now. Keeping the unbeaten FA cup going, and hopefully onto our 4th successive final, and 3rd successive win.
    arsenal got lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    arsenal got lucky
    Chelsea didn't play well, especially in the 2nd half. We never really were that threatened in the 2nd half.

ReputationRep:
    arsenal got lucky
    To be fair, I watched it, and it wasn't a deserved victory.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with the other thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    To be fair, I watched it, and it wasn't a deserved victory.
    In which case neither side deserved it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    What's wrong with the other thread?
    Ummm, I didn't see it when I started up this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Chelsea didn't play well, especially in the 2nd half. We never really were that threatened in the 2nd half.
    the offside goal should have counted (it wasn't offside). chelsea would have prabably won then

ReputationRep:
    arsenal got lucky
    who are you and do you know anything about football?

ReputationRep:
    the offside goal should have counted (it wasn't offside). chelsea would have prabably won then
    You can't just assume that. Arsenal scored in the 2nd half. There's every chance that Reyes could still have scored even with us 2:0 down. Arsenal don't give up too easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yippee!
    Horrible little club they is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazippit)
    Horrible little club they is
    It's not our fault that chelsea are drawn against arsenal so many times in the FA Cup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    It's not our fault that chelsea are drawn against arsenal so many times in the FA Cup.
    Poor Chelsea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    What a coincidence, not as if it generates income... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    are you saying its all a fix

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    how can it be a fix?
    live on television, random balls are picked out by two different people and a third reads out the draw from that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    how can it be a fix?
    live on television, random balls are picked out by two different people and a third reads out the draw from that
    But aren't these not FA officials - still could easily be staged!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazippit)
    But aren't these not FA officials - still could easily be staged!
    i thought it was ex proffessionals like Dalglish and Yorath etc..? It won't be staged and if it was then somewhere along the line someone will object or leak it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    i thought it was ex proffessionals like Dalglish and Yorath etc..? It won't be staged and if it was then somewhere along the line someone will object or leak it out.
    you lot hopefully stayed around to watch the rugby, a real mans sport!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Yippee!
    i hope so 2 i am a big arsenal fan what about u

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.