Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i am absolutely inlove with Colin Firth and was wondering if we should start up a fan club in his name? Anyone interested? Im sure everyone all over the world would agree he is an amazing actor and absolutely drop-dead gorgeous!!

ReputationRep:
    Well I'd definately join but no one else seems to interested do they ....what is the matter with these people!!!!! Come on people, join and pay homage to the god that is Colin Firth!
    We should have a thing in a signature too...

ReputationRep:
    He is a fabulous actor...especially in the 1995 adaptation of pride and prejudice and Bridget Jones diary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra010588)
    Hey, i am absolutely inlove with Colin Firth and was wondering if we should start up a fan club in his name? Anyone interested? Im sure everyone all over the world would agree he is an amazing actor and absolutely drop-dead gorgeous!!
    Colin Firth has only ever done one piece of work that is outstanding and that was the piece that made him a film actor...

Who can forget him as MrDarcy in the BBC version of Pride & Predudice.

Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth should have both been awarding Oscar if Kiera Knighlty is beiong considered for her version of lizzy she was awful i thought! then again thats the oscars for you! oh and the replacement darcy in the dude out of spookes not the man of the book at all and no real screen presentce that Colin Firth had...

ReputationRep:
    OOOOOOH me me me! I think Colin Firth is a fabulous actor...not to mention he's smooth and very sexy

Where do I sign up? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we should make this as an official society!! After all he is a GOD!! Yes i am getting carried away here!! lol!!
    I dont know how to make it into a society though.. any help/ideas? x

ReputationRep:
    I dont know how to make it into a society though.. any help/ideas? x
    I dunno but i'm v. excited at the thought of a society honouring Colin -Mr See-through Wet Shirt Darcy- Firth (oooooo can we incorporate that into the Soc: the We love Colin -Mr See-through Wet Shirt Darcy- Firth Society :p: , I like it! *pats self on back* )

As for getting it made into a scoiety I am, as I said before, clueless. All I can suggest is :askamod:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frapp)
    I don't get it
    get what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra)
    get what?
    His appeal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frapp)
    His appeal
    :eek: you don't!?!? :eek: *faints in shock and horror combo*

ReputationRep:
    Oh Mr Darcy is the man of my dreaams *blushes*

ReputationRep:
    Oh, he's a God no question. He'll never shake off Darcy though, even if he'd rather be appreciated for something more (though NB: he is Mr Darcy so tough )

ReputationRep:
    Oh I LOVE Colin Firth and I saw him reallllly close on Sunday at on the Baftas Red Carpet. Sadly he didn't sign my notebook.
    I personally don't get Robert Pattinson's appeal

ReputationRep:
    infact hes got better with age! which sounds wrong... I know.. but its true!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.