Turn on thread page Beta

Slept with best friend
    First time since i lost my V-plates 18 months ago
    Knew it was idiotic but we seemed to be coping ok
    Also knew he'd been interested in this other girl
    Knew it couldn't go anywhere
    Now they're going out this week to see if they like each other enough to be a couple
    I feel so stupid. Should have known that funk buddies was an idea that i just couldn't cope with

Will someone just yell @ me til I snap out of it?

ReputationRep:
    You're a skank.

ReputationRep:
    snap out of it.

ReputationRep:
    Slap

ReputationRep:
    just forget about it and try and move on with your friendship...try going out and meeting new ppl/potential bfs yourself.
    sometimes these things just happen, be glad u dont have to be involved with someone who would sleep with you when he was interested in someone else and then go out with her, not v.respectful of his best friends feelings to say the least!
    dont mean to be offensive by that btw, im assuming he is an alright guy at heart if you're friends with him. but it takes 2 to tango!

ReputationRep:
    K.? That you? :confused:

Oh.. been there.. twice actually. Worked out once at least. Just keep being friends with him.

Oh i'll carry on being friends
    Cos you know we were good friends before
    I just feel like such an idiot
    I've ALWAYS believed that you shouldn't sleep with anyone unless you love them totally and truly
    I've just been so lonely since me and my ex broke up and urgh it was a huge mistake and i'm so MAD at myself. Because we both KNEW it was just sex nothing more. And now I feel hurt that less than a week later he's starting a 'proper' relationship with somebody.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.