Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    and it's nothing to be worried about,a remarkable amount of women (girls) experience it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm really worried about this - I can't even use tampons because they're so painful, what am I going to be like when I lose my virginity?? I hate the fact that sex is probably going to be ruined for me by pain lol
    It was the same for me, and it's not true to say 'sex was ruined'...I mean, it was very very painful, but then I was with someone I trusted and loved so it was still special..in a painful kinda way. It won't hurt forever, don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    How can u lose ur virginity to a dildo i presume?
    You got me on sth I hate to hear from others and now I've done it myself.

I meant that's how I got 'broken into', broke the hymen, widened myself... You get the idea. Losing your virginity is what happens during real sex imo. I apologise, wasn't thinking. I'm a virgin and that's the end of it.

i have one word for you all of you...Anal
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    How can u lose ur virginity to a dildo i presume?
    i have using a dildo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    i have using a dildo
    Me too (well not a real one but you get the idea), but like I corrected myself up there I didn't "lose my virginity" as such, I just broke my hymen (bled) and opened myself up a little by doing it more often.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    have fun hugatree....it's nice hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    have fun hugatree....it's nice hehe
    Well I'd rather have the real thing. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yes i meant with the real thing :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Heh that should be soon. Or that's the plan, anyway. YaY.

ReputationRep:
    you need 2 chill girl, its the worry and pain-phobia. U need 2 overcome them barriers....so relaxxxx

Thug Life the love maker not the love breaker
    peace

Don't worry about it too much. Like a lot of people are saying you need to be 'loosened' up a bit with fingering etc, and make sure when you do try to have sex that you are ready and turned on. Use some extra lube like KY Jelly if necessary and make sure the guy takes his time and that you are comfortable with him. If it makes you feel better sometimes even I have trouble getting it in sometimes when the time isn't right and I'm not a virgin and I've had a baby! It's a common problem. But you are making it worse by worrying about it. Forget about having sex for now, just have fun with your boyfriend and exploring each other when you are ready it will happen. My first time didn't even hurt that much and the discomfort I did experience was because I was tense, but as soon as I relaxed it was nice!

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, you just have to go through the pain,

at first it will hurt but you'll get used to it

Wel thats my opinion anyway

Your not Werid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMundy)
    In my opinion, you just have to go through the pain,

at first it will hurt but you'll get used to it

Wel thats my opinion anyway

Your not Werid
    Why are you reviving a thread from 2006? :confused: There are plenty of other places you can post if you want to get your post count up.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm really worried about this - I can't even use tampons because they're so painful, what am I going to be like when I lose my virginity?? I hate the fact that sex is probably going to be ruined for me by pain lol

when i first used tampons, i started with the regular size. it was abit uncomfortable but i got used to it
    and like, then i moved up two sizes, so now im superr :L ahaa. lol, and it doesnt hurt me no more, i cant hardly feel it. just make sure you put it up far enough. applicator ones are easier and better

i got scared when i used tampons at first, because it hurt. but i promise you itll get better

ReputationRep:
    Pahhhhh Lol!!!

Thankss :L:L Omg im such a dooucheee baggg :L:L

Lmaooo

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 7, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.