AQA Business Studies Unit 1 Notes

Watch this thread
Jtn Star
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I would like to share some notes with you all. These notes are for AQA Business Studies Unit 1. I try to keep these notes brief so that revision could be done easily. I hope these notes are useful.
Attached files
krisshP
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jtn Star)
I would like to share some notes with you all. These notes are for AQA Business Studies Unit 1. I try to keep these notes brief so that revision could be done easily. I hope these notes are useful.
Thank You for this! Cant belive no one has posted these notes are great!!!
Jtn Star
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
There is a minor mistake on page 2. Please correct it by yourself. Sorry for the mistake!

2. Primary market research: gathers new data
3. Secondary market research: uses data that already exists (existing data)
muffinman102
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
thanks man great notes!
homousandfalafel
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
thank you!!!!
dan94adibi
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Thank you do you have the Mark Scheme for the June 2011 paper. I done the paper but no mark scheme to mark it. :/
helpmekid
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dan94adibi)
Thank you do you have the Mark Scheme for the June 2011 paper. I done the paper but no mark scheme to mark it. :/
how did u get the june 11 paper?
dan94adibi
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by helpmekid)
how did u get the june 11 paper?
Teacher gave it to me.
helpmekid
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dan94adibi)
Teacher gave it to me.
ask your teacher how they got it please?

can you tell me the 14mark questions please
fhar2248
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Just a heads up to every one revising off these notes

the definitions for primary and secondary market research are the wrong way round

PRIMARY - WHERE YOU GATHER NEW DATA
SECONDARY - USE EXSISTING DATA
LukeBoi
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Cheers mate , really useful
LukeBoi
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Cheers mate , really useful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (41)
26.8%
As I expected (49)
32.03%
Harder (56)
36.6%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.58%

Watched Threads