Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    its a bit far away from campus, aint it?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, 15 minutes at most. Just up the hill really. I'll probably have my bike next year neways.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by eth0)
    Hehehehehehehehe, that isn't far from campus...how I wish I lived that close in my third and fourth years....I even live further away from campus than that now.

If you are limiting yourself to living closer to campus than that then you are seriously limiting yourself away from some decent houses and some good value rents.

I live right down on Harcourt Street in Heworth for two years. It was well worth the walk into campus every morning for the great place we were.

Right now I live just off Alcuin Avenue which is still considered close to campus....

ReputationRep:
    Heworth = missions away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eth0)
    You won't get much closer than that homie.

ReputationRep:
    Im living in Columbus Ohio next year, that may win the "Furthest from campus" award?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.