Turn on thread page Beta

1499th and off to Berlin watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well, off to Berlin on a school History trip which is meant to provide good context and have educational value for all AS/A2 level Historians.

Sadly, I don't do History so I will just have to enjoy the 'other' delights of Berlin.

Have a good half term everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Well, off to Berlin on a school History trip which is meant to provide good context and have educational value for all AS/A2 level Historians.

Sadly, I don't do History so I will just have to enjoy the 'other' delights of Berlin.

you to corey! have fun!

and congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)

U're going on a history trip, but you're not doing history? How'd you get away with that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)

Alright for some innit...

Enjoy it man, see you later.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, and bye corey, have a great time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)

Our school did a similar thing. The history group went to Krakow in poland for a week and spend 2 days at berlin(1 on the way there 1 on the way back). I didnt do history either, it was pretty good fun, would of been better had the trip not been full of geeks/dicks.

ReputationRep:
    Bye bye, enjoy.

Hmm, I'll have to persuade the History department to organise a trip to Moscow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)

Berlin is full of museums, well some are museums - others are people claiming a few pictures and writing constitues a museum! Also putting a glass case round the Berlin wall and then charging you to go up the viewing tower sucks!! grr....still I now own a bit of the wall (yes, I wasted 3 euros on it)

Berlin also has masterbation booths in the middle of the city, such a nice liberal city.

Modern art museum is brilliant in Berlin, cept some pretentious artist who was trying cut into 5 oblongs and hung up is art....to claim carpet underly

German beer is cheap, but very very poor.

1500th - how was everyone elses week?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.