Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    by what date do unis have to make a decision on my ucas by? I applied for law back in October and i'm still waiting for Durham, LSE and Manchester to reply. It seems they are all pretty much want to leave replying for as long as possible.

ReputationRep:
    i think the date is in march as my date to reply to ucas is 28th april, im sure that it is on the ucas website somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    by what date do unis have to make a decision on my ucas by? I applied for law back in October and i'm still waiting for Durham, LSE and Manchester to reply. It seems they are all pretty much want to leave replying for as long as possible.
    It all depends on when you've heard your last decision by. Since mine was in January my reply date was 28/4, and I've replied well within the date.

ReputationRep:
    When to reply to a decision

Last decision Reply date

31 March 2004 - 28 April 2004 (1 July if outside the UK)

10 May 2004 - 7 June 2004 (1 July if outside the UK)

18 June 2004 - 7 July 2004 (1 July if outside the UK)

23 July 2004 - 9 August 2004 (1 July if outside the UK)

ReputationRep:
    I think they dont have to reply until late April early May but most reply before then. Is it not in the faqs on the UCASsite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I think they dont have to reply until late April early May but most reply before then. Is it not in the faqs on the UCASsite?
    yeah it is on the ucas site, thanks. May 2004 it says there. I reckon i've still got a fair wait!

ReputationRep:
    oooh, i copied the wong table, did i??

oopsy daisy!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.