Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    haha is that all u think about girls?? so that true boys think about S~E~X all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Oh you know already, sexy whipped cream baby
    but that's only a tiny part...i want to know more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    haha is that all u think about girls?? so that true boys think about S~E~X all the time
    No, a lot of us aren't preoccupied by sex y'know.

ReputationRep:
    but most boys age 15 to 20 is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Later tonight
    can't wait

ReputationRep:
    but most boys age 15 to 20 is
    not really, well im not n e way , i think a relationship os quite a bit more than just sex ... altho that should be part of it too !

ReputationRep:
    for??how old are u??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    not really, well im not n e way , i think a relationship os quite a bit more than just sex ... altho that should be part of it too !
    cool that good and i like boy who are like u

ReputationRep:
    howz he gona know u like him unless u tell him?

ReputationRep:
    i don't know i am just scared

ReputationRep:
    i don't know i am just scared
    don't be scared, how you ever gonna make it work if you're scared of him?! just go for it!

ReputationRep:
    cool that good and i like boy who are like u
    cool thnx, errm and dont be scared of what he'll say jus go and tell him, honestly boy would i prefer it if the girl would come to me and say that she liked me , lol ... but as it is im pretty scared too so , oh well

ReputationRep:
    normally i am always a confident girl but infornt of him i just feel weak i can't even talk to him when he is around how do i tell him that i like him???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    cool thnx, errm and dont be scared of what he'll say jus go and tell him, honestly boy would i prefer it if the girl would come to me and say that she liked me , lol ... but as it is im pretty scared too so , oh well
    i use to tell my friends to be brave but now i am the 'chicken'

ReputationRep:
    If hes in your college you must have like, college partys? When youre there just touch him and talk to him alot, its not really hard for boys.

ReputationRep:
    normally i am always a confident girl but infornt of him i just feel weak i can't even talk to him when he is around how do i tell him that i like him???
    seriously, just try and be confident - i'm sure things will go well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    If hes in your college you must have like, college partys? When youre there just touch him and talk to him alot, its not really hard for boys.
    i am scared to do that 2

ReputationRep:
    one of his friend told me that he likes me
    for some reason i am telling myself that not true

ReputationRep:
    Ok, at a college party, you go up to him, grab his arms or whatever, say 'Im really happy you came, this party would be boring without you bla bla bla'. Now he knows youre interested in him, its really NOT hard at all to get the message across to guys.

ReputationRep:
    i think he knows i am kinda of interested in him
    but the thing is i am kinda like a tomboy i hang around wid boys lots of times

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.