Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stranksy)
    Inconsistencies in my ideas? hahaha.
    You don't even bother tackling them.

Do you really expect me to know how many people were part of this operation,
    Well, do you disagree that it must have been hundreds at the least? And none of them seem to have had any qualms about killing thousands of the people they are supposed to be protecting? But you haven't got an answer.

or when and where exactly the explosives were placed?
    Yes! I'm bloody interested to know how enough explosives to bring down huge buildings was HIDDEN in some of the most densely populated real-estate in the US for WEEKS with NO-ONE noticing. But you haven't got an answer.

We will proberly never know, but the fact remains, they were used
    Well, I disagree, for many reasons. The primary one right now being the fact that you can't explain how it would have been possible for them to be where you claimed they were.

Adolescent rebellion? Right....so now you can tell emotion through txt....
    No, but I know it when I see it.

and for the record, im 18, so don't go calling me a ****ing kid.
    Same as me, so why were you lecturing me about the need for maturity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lone Fox)
    You don't even bother tackling them.
    I don't need to. Despite your best efforts, you will not stop my posting. Why should i justify or prove anything to you when i have presented ample evidence which you have ignored. Whats more, the questions you ask you already know i can't answer. No one knows exactly where the explosives were or who exactly planted them. If it was known, Bush would be in jail/death penalty by now for treason against the US.

Well, do you disagree that it must have been hundreds at the least? And none of them seem to have had any qualms about killing thousands of the people they are supposed to be protecting? But you haven't got an answer.
    Of course i don't have an answer, because again, if it was known, Bush would not be president. I can speculate, but thats not what your after. And what makes you think it has to be hundreds of people? A small team of demolition experts, who have the plans for the WTC's, could rig up the building over a day or two. There is evidence that the buildings were evacuated for "security" reasons several times just prior to 9/11, with bomb sniffing dogs taken off duty. That would be the window of time used to rig up the buildings. Its unlikely it was done in the past, because keeping explosives like that isn't a safe option (the whole thing would be exposed if one went off by mistake), and, depending on the explosives used, some have shelf lives etc.

Yes! I'm bloody interested to know how enough explosives to bring down huge buildings was HIDDEN in some of the most densely populated real-estate in the US for WEEKS with NO-ONE noticing. But you haven't got an answer.
    Again, how can u expect me too, your asking the impossible given no one has that kind of information, and anyone who trys to find out is likely to "disappear". You don't need tonnes of explosives to bring down buildings. Yes, you would need a fair amount given the size of WTC, but in a planned demolition you place them at specific points to ensure correct collapse. Its not about just rigging every piece up with a bomb, unless you want the building to literally explode, its about placing them in strategic locations to ensure a neat/symetrical collapse within the buildings own grounds, and not damaging surrounding structures.

Well, I disagree, for many reasons. The primary one right now being the fact that you can't explain how it would have been possible for them to be where you claimed they were.
    just because i can't tell you where and when they were placed, doesn't mean they weren't used. You can't see air, but its still there. Whats more, ALL the halmarks of a controlled demolition were present;

-Massive dust cloud; All the concrete was pulverized into micron fine dust.
    -All the steel was snapped into handy little segments for a clean up
    -Molten pools of steel in the basement levels weeks after the collapse (with the official story, you expect steel to be melted and remain molten for weeks by jet fuel? Please....the ONLY way that is possible is through explosives).
    -Seismic waves; a university miles away picked up the readings, which registered HIGHER than those given off by a local quary using thousands of pounds of ammonium nitrate explosive. The quary records between 1-2 on the seismagraph, yet the WTC's, alot further away caused 2-3.....i would like to see you try and explain that one!

No, but I know it when I see it.
    Right....so you, who responds to half of my posts with "your a crackpot" etc etc is more mature than me? Get real. I came here to TSR to post the truth, not argue with people who are in denial of reality.

Same as me, so why were you lecturing me about the need for maturity?
    Because you lack it. You can't even read the evidence i present without just brandishing it as "rubbish". How can you call yourself mature when you can't even sit down and examine evidence with an open mind?

So don't come over all "high and mighty", because you have nothing over me, especially in regards to seeing reality for what it is. Deny that statement all you like, but i bet you my life you can't explain whats happening with Iran right now, and what will happen. Whereas i have a pretty dam good idea of what is going to happen, based on the evidence i have already.

Again, deny it all you want, but watch these next two months unfold with the Iran situation. Just watch as America seals its fate.

ReputationRep:
    More of the same, ridiculous ideas with far bigger holes in than any of the real story passed off as 'the truth', with anyone who disagrees being branded a close-minded idiot.

You're supremely confident explosives were used but you can't even produce an IDEA about how they sat there for weeks with no-one noticing in a ridiculously busy office-building.

I can't sit down and examine evidence? Is that why I'm a LAW student?

I can tell you what's going to happen to Iran. It's going to carry on with stupid belligerency and its going to get attacked.

ReputationRep:
    If you have nothing to hide...who cares!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolatePie)
    If you have nothing to hide...who cares!
    Tell that to the people in Germany who thought the same thing, just prior to Hitler coming to power.

@LoneFox: Your a law student? Wow, congratulations, that automatically makes you a smart person does it? There is a difference between smart and wise, and some things teachers can't teach, and this is one of them. Just because your in University doesn't make you smarter than someone who is not.

You want an idea, ok. Cutter charges were placed at strategic points on the building, and surrounding the central core. The core had 600% redundancy strength, and was completely destroyed on 9/11. For that to happen, explosives must have been in and around the core also. This fits together with other evidence; People in lifts coming out with "their skin hanging off their arms, from shoulder to fingertip", and the molten metal at the bottom of the lift shafts weeks after 9/11. Also, an explosion was heard in the basement, and a whole room was completey destroyed, with a 10 tonne hydraulic press gone. This would have been another charge surrounding the central core at the base of the building.

I don't call anyone who disagrees a "closed minded idiot". But i will call people that, like yourself, who just come out with stupid comments against me and my "dope life", and haven't given any serious thought to the evidence i present.

Please, for the love of god, quit your arguing with me. I really couldn't give two ***** what you think of me, and neither does anyone else. If you think my evidence or theory is false, then get some evidence together and PROVE me wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, Stransky and his half-witted, quasi-religious theories. What a joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonathanH)
    Hehe, Stransky and his half-witted, quasi-religious theories. What a joke.
    Whatever, keep denying reality if you want, but you'll see it soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    Sure I will, pudding.

ReputationRep:
    I see it like this:

We could let ID cards etc. be issued to every person and therefore allow every person to be tracked (lets presume at this point that in the not too distant future complete tracking 24/7 will be possible). This will theoretically protect us. Admittadly, this system is phenomenally open to abuse - what are the criteria going to be used to track certain people?

Terrorist connections? Well, okay, some fundamentalist Muslims are terrorists. Right, then track the fundamentalist Muslims. But they might have influences. Okay, track their family, friends and neighbours. But what about other faiths with fundamentalist views? Okay, track the BNP, animal rights campaigners, convicts, some of the more fundamentalist Christian groups, their families, their friends. Ever been treated with prozac? Track them, too, they might go crazy one day, and we'll need to know. So now we've got religious groups, political affiliations, people who have already paid for their crimes (released prisoners), medical histories, family, friends...

Do you want to be tracked like that?

NEVER give up your freedom for protection. It's just idiotic.

Say there were a few murders in your town. Would you accept the army coming in and patrolling on every street corner, with guns and tanks, in order to protect you? What about when they realised that they couldn't prevent murders on the streets, because the majority happened in homes, so the army demanded to be let into every home, and have a presence of a few armed men in every home, watching everything you do, following you everywhere (including bed and bathroom), just to make sure you didn't get harmed. Moreover, the army in this scenario is controlled by a faceless commander of dubious morals and underlying purposes, who you disagree with anyway.

Would you want that to happen?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.