Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ..white maltesers, recent world cup finals and The Beach.

Whats yours??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)

Whats yours??
    Moving school in year 10.

ReputationRep:
    The typical downbeat negative attitude of my peers...

ReputationRep:
    the fact jose didn't get a hat trick

ReputationRep:
    Mum stopping me from going on the great school trip to Tanzania with my friends after she'd agreed before and I'd started preparing for it with only 4 weeks to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    it was you with reyes in your sig wasn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Have you tidied your bedroom!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazippit)
    Have you tidied you bedroom!
    Doh!

ReputationRep:
    i have a scar on my lower back, it's not noticable except to me and i HATE IT. All my life i've been told by my doctor that as soon as i stop growing i can easily have plastic surgery on it and it will be invisible. So when i'd stayed at the same height for over 5 years i went to a plastic surgeon who told me basically that i was stuck with it...i got dragged around (by my parents) to plastic surgeon after plastic surgeon, all of them saying the same thing; I'm stuck with it.

it was such a huge disappointment after having believed all my life that a simple operation would get rid of it!

ReputationRep:
    Doh!
    You little 'uns need to be told what to do, its for your own good

ReputationRep:
    alton towers, next question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    alton towers, next question.

i knew some unoriginal person would say that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i have a scar on my lower back, it's not noticable except to me and i HATE IT. All my life i've been told by my doctor that as soon as i stop growing i can easily have plastic surgery on it and it will be invisible. So when i'd stayed at the same height for over 5 years i went to a plastic surgeon who told me basically that i was stuck with it...i got dragged around (by my parents) to plastic surgeon after plastic surgeon, all of them saying the same thing; I'm stuck with it.

it was such a huge disappointment after having believed all my life that a simple operation would get rid of it!
    hah! thats nothing! i ave a seven inch scar along my stomach after an operation in july! however it doesnt bother me in the slightest.... so if i were u i'd get over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Moving school in year 10.
    how can you move in year 10! Thats half way through your GCSEs!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)

cant they use laser treatment to get rid of it?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    the darkness (i just don't get it!!!) and snowboarding.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    chelsea losing to arsenal this afternoon

ReputationRep:
    The Harry Potter films without a doubt - why are they so bad? Good Actors, good set, lots of money.. yet still not in the same league as the books. ( also white maltesers were a bit of a let down!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchie_rox)
    hah! thats nothing! i ave a seven inch scar along my stomach after an operation in july! however it doesnt bother me in the slightest.... so if i were u i'd get over it.
    well i'm trying to get over but it's very difficult, since my whole life i'd always held onto the hope that one day it would be gone. You're lucky that your scar doesn't bother you in the least, because mine DOES bother me. People don't realise how much a thing like that can really get you down...when i see people bend over and a little bit of their trousers go down revealing a smooth back i sometimes just feel so horrible that that will never be me, i'll always have a scar, making me different from everyone else.

Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if it was recent, and if i'd never believed it would go away, but the fact is i have had it all my life (well, after my operation) and always believed one day i would have a smooth back.

And no, lasers won't help it either. I will get over it and it doesn't change who i am but the thread title is biggest disappointment and that is mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)

Whats yours??
    missing state by one second in breastroke.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.