The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I<3LAMP

Original post by I<3LAMP
You're not gunna get off on my eye are ya?

:lolwut:

You sound a lil rapey.....

Ahahaha.

Can I see :colone: - Rapey
Can I see :wink: - Flirty
Can I see? - Intrigued...
Can I see? :sexface: - Douche
Can I see :smile: - Curious

I like your classification system.

I'm curious :P
Original post by Maoam.
My birthmark is inside my right eye , my eyes are blue, my right eye has a splash of brown mixed into the blue, that is my birthmark, I ;like it, it makes me feel unique and people often ask me about it or comment on how rare it is :smile:

I haven't heard of many other people of it :confused:

ahah I have one too, when I look to the left with one of my eyes there's a brown mark on my eyeball.. I guess that's different to your one though :tongue:
Reply 22
I have dots in my iris, people quite often comment on it saying how they've never seen it before, but I quite like it as well!
Original post by Please Register
Ahahaha.

Can I see :colone: - Rapey
Can I see :wink: - Flirty
Can I see? - Intrigued...
Can I see? :sexface: - Douche
Can I see :smile: - Curious

I like your classification system.

I'm curious :P

Well I'll send a pic if I can find one. :smile:
Original post by Maoam.
My birthmark is inside my right eye , my eyes are blue, my right eye has a splash of brown mixed into the blue, that is my birthmark, I ;like it, it makes me feel unique and people often ask me about it or comment on how rare it is :smile:

I GOT it
My dog had two different coloured eyes. Border collie, same as the wiki link someone posted. Was very cool :smile:

Now something else very cool is Alexandria's Genisis'. The 'purple eye'. Its a myth, and stems from some game...

But would be awesome if real!

http://cl0ud9emily.blogspot.com/2011/01/alexandrias-genesis-myth-of-purple-eye.html
Reply 26
Hi, I’m a photography student and I’m looking for people with different coloration in the eyes (one iris in a different colour from the other Or part of one iris in a different colour from its remainder.) to photograph in the studio if you are okay with it. I would give you some photographs in a cd to thank you for your time…
Regards
In my left eye I have a few Lines of medium brown color shooting out from the iris and I have blue/green eyes
I have a birth mark in my eye it's just like a brown line in my right eye I find it distracting but everyone else is just like ur a freek but the one person who does care is my best mate aron💖 anyone else have one?🌙
My Nan has that. It looks pretty cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maoam.

I have the same birthmark in my right eye. Actresses Daniel Ruah has it too.
Original post by Maoam.

Emily, is that you :curious:
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Emily, is that you :curious:

No my name is Sarah
I have it. I have one hazel eye and one VERY dark brown eye. It would be much more noticeable if my 'normal' eye was blue.
I once had a girlfriend that after more of a year of dating said "oh, you gave different coloured eyes?!?(it's more noticeable when I face the sun).
I was a tad peeved that after more that a year she had never noticed the fact my eyes are different colours.
What was she doing during those hundreds of hours we spent simply looking into each other's eyes?!?
Oh yeah she was thinking about canoodling with my best mate.....
Reply 34
Please check thread date before bumping old ones

Latest

Trending

Trending