The Student Room Group

His selfish confession

My guy friend told me he had feelings for me, was affectionate towards me and then says I need to forget him. Why the hell would anyone confess their feelings for you if they have no intention of being with you? I am angry and upset cos if he had feelings but didnt want a relationship then why did I need to know?
Reply 1
Do you have feelings for him?
Reply 2
Original post by Yarpie
Do you have feelings for him?

Yes I do which makes it worse.
Reply 3
Maybe he wants you to chase him...
Reply 4
maybe he said that in the hopes that u would tell him u felt, and when u never he decided its better to have ur friendship
Reply 5
Yeah, he said that to protect himself. You need to tell him how you feel too...!!!
Reply 6
I did tell him I had feelings too and he said forget him.
Hes such a weird boy. Did he say why he did that? To be honest i would just ask him straight up what his problem is and does he enjoy messing around with other peoples feelings.
Original post by Anonymous
My guy friend told me he had feelings for me, was affectionate towards me and then says I need to forget him. Why the hell would anyone confess their feelings for you if they have no intention of being with you? I am angry and upset cos if he had feelings but didnt want a relationship then why did I need to know?

Sounds like this guy has a big, fat wet MANGINA! and should be avoided.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending