Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Pete's song from the 80's being re - released..anyone going to buy it? download it etc??

If it's exactly the same as the original, I'll buy it. The Ordinary Boys have their single re-released too. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Top 10 already in the download chart - should make top 5 in the overall chart next week at least - whether it can beat the Monkeys is another story though.

ReputationRep:
    It's a damn cool song. I like Bill Bailey's pisstake of it in his Cockney medley ("You stitched me right up, baby, right up, like a kipper baby right up, right up")

Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoecb)
    It's a damn cool song. I like Bill Bailey's pisstake of it in his Cockney medley ("You stitched me right up, baby, right up, like a kipper baby right up, right up")

Hehe.
    That is hilarious. I love Bill Bailey.

ReputationRep:
    its constantly on the radio i think it will make it for a few weeks.. but i think songs can be overplayed now coz there so easy to get to.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not gonna buy it, but I did buy Boys Will Be Boys just to hear what it sounded like

(Original post by nuclearbuddha)
    If it's exactly the same as the original, I'll buy it. The Ordinary Boys have their single re-released too. :p:
    ...I have changed my mind. I ain't paying £2.99 for a single. :eek: I can get an album for that price in Fopp.

ReputationRep:
    After seeing what a total idiot Pete is, his song should be shoved down his mouth lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    All Ordinary Boys virgins - listen to the Over The Counter Culture singles before you listen to Boys Will Be Boys. Its the way it was meant to be!

ReputationRep:
    Heading for the Top 5 in the charts this week - doesn't look like hitting the top spot though unless it has a massive sales surge.

ReputationRep:
    Re-released... AGAIN?!

It can't be as bad as The Dead 60s though, they released Riot On The Radio about 27 times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Re-released... AGAIN?!
    is that (re)³-released?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milesmartin)
    After seeing what a total idiot Pete is, his song should be shoved down his mouth lol!!!
    I thought Pete was quite jokes, apart from the times when he was being really harsh. Not that I actually watched CBB or anything...

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, cool. But nah, I wont buy it cos Marilyn Manson did a better version anyway :eek:

ReputationRep:
    deffo wont be buying it! Pete came across as horrible on BB! :eek:

...That has little to do with the song itself. :p: I didn't see much of Big Brother, I just saw bits whenever I went downstairs because my mum was hooked, but I thought he made things kind of interesting. If there were no arguments I'm sure it would've been more boring to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuclearbuddha)
    and its better than u spin me right round! (8) BOYS WILL BE BOYS (8)

They're selling Life Will Be The Death Of Me again in HMV, too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.