Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is not about 'newbies' to the forum, but those who are actually younger (age wise). Do they think that the cover of an online forum gives them any added sense of maturity or dangerous attitude. Am I the only getting fed up with children or teenagers on this site acting like mouthy brats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazippit)
    This is not about 'newbies' to the forum, but those who are actually younger (age wise). Do thetythink that the cover of an online forum gives them any added sense of maturity or dangerous attitude. Am I the only getting fed up with children or teenagers on this site acting like mouthy brats!

what age groups are you referring to, (i'm 17)

ReputationRep:
    This is not about 'newbies' to the forum, but those who are actually younger (age wise). Do thetythink that the cover of an online forum gives them any added sense of maturity or dangerous attitude. Am I the only getting fed up with children or teenagers on this site acting like mouthy brats!
    Most people on here are teens. Like me.

I try to be nice actually. But sometimes I can't be, like when a certain bonohead calls me a girl.

ReputationRep:
    I'm referring to some of the younger members, to certain members with attitude problems only - what gives them the right to act like prats on this forum - they just waste others time

ReputationRep:
    I'm referring to some of the younger members, to certain members with attitude problems only - what gives them the right to act like prats on this forum - they just waste others time
    You mean Eric?

ReputationRep:
    any names in particular?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    any names in particular?
    Nah their so insignificant I don't bother to remember - got better things to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    you probably mean boner. don't worry you're not the only one who hates him
    Its not just one, but it is not all of the young membersds - Mr White also rings a bell, what a sad mouthy prat

ReputationRep:
    anyone no matter what thier age can be an idiot

ReputationRep:
    This is not about 'newbies' to the forum, but those who are actually younger (age wise). Do they think that the cover of an online forum gives them any added sense of maturity or dangerous attitude. Am I the only getting fed up with children or teenagers on this site acting like mouthy brats!
    oh, and how old are you? and whats wrong with mouthy teenagers? *asks the mouthy teenager*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    oh, and how old are you? and whats wrong with mouthy teenagers? *asks the mouthy teenager*
    23 to be precise, isn't it past your bedtime child

ReputationRep:
    my observations lead me to believe that you are one VERY pessimistic, contentious 23 year old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    my observations lead me to believe that you are one VERY pessimistic, contentious 23 year old
    i agree lighten up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Your observations are duly noted little one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    You mean Eric?
    thanks for thinking of me.

im not mouthy though (i can) but i tend to throw bricks

ReputationRep:
    what time is it in america now?
    if it isn't in the evening you just wasted quite a good line on the wrong child.
    anyway i think that you are a minority on this forum, not that many members are in the same age as you.

ReputationRep:

what are you doing here at 23?

most "students" are between the ages of 11 and 21....so its what you expect.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    what time is it in america now?
    if it isn't in the evening you just wasted quite a good line on the wrong child.
    anyway i think that you are a minority on this forum, not that many members are in the same age as you.
    Well I should be the only awake now then

ReputationRep:
    mmm hmmm, at six o clock on a sunday night....

ReputationRep:
    i don't follow

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.