Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Are you asking her if she's clean shaven???

And what's the problem with a center-back?
    lol. That's what i thought too. No i'm spoken for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    LOL! =)
    What a fat-head he has
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by bazippit)
    First of all I don't read any *****y newspapers, secondly humpty-dumpty was a victim of right-wing upper-class soldiers, thirdly melodrama is an art form you irritating twerp, fourthly sore-arsed is more your style when you want something off other members, lastly I like a good whinger - it helps me unwind - so cute with the crap or I will maon alot more
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    right wing - i couldnt stomach it - it is in fact u that must read that rag of a newspaper called the Telegraph - certainly not I u humpty-dumpty melodramatic sore arsed whinger!!!
    Boys boys - we're all very impressed that you're not 13 (apparantly) and have penis's now how about proving it by stopping with the petty *****ing and willy waving?

ReputationRep:
    not just my ego (at times)
    Well if the gals are avoiding that, you may have a problem!

ReputationRep:
    LOL! =)
    i am cheeky u know - hey how about i send u the info for what we discussed! email address?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Bu-boom, crash! Ho yerss...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Boys boys - we're all very impressed that you're not 13 (apparantly) and have penis's now how about proving it by stopping with the petty *****ing and willy waving?
    Where do you get off with such an imagination - filthy little mind

ReputationRep:
    i am cheeky u know - hey how about i send u the info for what we discussed! email address?
    i'll pm you

ReputationRep:
    hey i wasnt being nasty - he just went over the top - all those mid-life hormones building up - i am a perfect gentleman and like banter - not argument!

ReputationRep:
    That's Head Girl intervening, nice one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    they have a problem doing that - what with all the willy-waving pencil queen was talking about

ReputationRep:
    hey i wasnt being nasty - he just went over the top - all those mid-life hormones building up - i am a perfect gentleman and like banter - not argument!
    a perfect gentleman????

ReputationRep:
    Nearly swallowed my dentures then old chap

ReputationRep:
    i'll pm you
    cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    a perfect gentleman????
    in what way did i ever give u the impression that i was anything other than a perfect gentleman my dear?!

ReputationRep:
    Do you all call each other 'old chap' nice familiarity.

ReputationRep:
    in what way did i ever give u the impression that i was anything other than a perfect gentleman my dear?!
    There is no such thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazippit)
    Nearly swallowed my dentures then old chap
    yes - u were choking- but luckily pencil queen was there to help u set everything straight and right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    Do you all call each other 'old chap' nice familiarity.
    Just offering an olive branch to the pent-up bugger

ReputationRep:
    I beg you not to call me 'dear' it makes me feel old. I'm going to be 18 soon March 27th, i expect only the best of the best

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.