The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
ZJuwelH
Are you asking her if she's clean shaven???

And what's the problem with a center-back?

lol. That's what i thought too. No i'm spoken for.
Reply 61
_EMMA_
LOL! =)

What a fat-head he has
bazippit
First of all I don't read any shitty newspapers, secondly humpty-dumpty was a victim of right-wing upper-class soldiers, thirdly melodrama is an art form you irritating twerp, fourthly sore-arsed is more your style when you want something off other members, lastly I like a good whinger - it helps me unwind - so cute with the crap or I will maon alot more

Kurdt Morello
right wing - i couldnt stomach it - it is in fact u that must read that rag of a newspaper called the Telegraph - certainly not I u humpty-dumpty melodramatic sore arsed whinger!!!

Boys boys - we're all very impressed that you're not 13 (apparantly) and have penis's now how about proving it by stopping with the petty bitching and willy waving?
Reply 63
Kurdt Morello
not just my ego (at times) :wink:

Well if the gals are avoiding that, you may have a problem! :biggrin:
_EMMA_
LOL! =)

i am cheeky u know - hey how about i send u the info for what we discussed! email address?
Reply 65
Infinity

Bu-boom, crash! Ho yerss...
Reply 66
Pencil Queen
Boys boys - we're all very impressed that you're not 13 (apparantly) and have penis's now how about proving it by stopping with the petty bitching and willy waving?

Where do you get off with such an imagination - filthy little mind
Reply 67
Kurdt Morello
i am cheeky u know - hey how about i send u the info for what we discussed! email address?

i'll pm you
Pencil Queen

hey i wasnt being nasty - he just went over the top - all those mid-life hormones building up - i am a perfect gentleman and like banter - not argument!
Reply 69
Pencil Queen

That's Head Girl intervening, nice one...
Infinity

they have a problem doing that - what with all the willy-waving pencil queen was talking about :wink:
Reply 71
Kurdt Morello
hey i wasnt being nasty - he just went over the top - all those mid-life hormones building up - i am a perfect gentleman and like banter - not argument!

a perfect gentleman????
Reply 72
Kurdt Morello

Nearly swallowed my dentures then old chap
_EMMA_
i'll pm you

cool
pinkfairy
a perfect gentleman????

in what way did i ever give u the impression that i was anything other than a perfect gentleman my dear?!
Reply 75
Do you all call each other 'old chap' nice familiarity.
Reply 76
Kurdt Morello
in what way did i ever give u the impression that i was anything other than a perfect gentleman my dear?!

There is no such thing.
bazippit
Nearly swallowed my dentures then old chap

yes - u were choking- but luckily pencil queen was there to help u set everything straight and right!
Reply 78
pinkfairy
Do you all call each other 'old chap' nice familiarity.

Just offering an olive branch to the pent-up bugger
Reply 79
Kurdt Morello

I beg you not to call me 'dear' it makes me feel old. I'm going to be 18 soon March 27th, i expect only the best of the best :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending