Turn on thread page Beta

Seen a Celebrity recently? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday whilst having a coffee at a cafe I saw Jimmy Saville wonder in for a drink and had a chat with him

Has anyone else seen a celebrity close by?

ReputationRep:
    Last Friday, my mum and her friend were in a restaurant, and sitting on the table next to them was Ashley Cole (footballer for those who don't know) and some foreign woman. Eventually, it was just my mum, her friend and Ashley left in the restaurant. But, for some reason, she didn't ask for his autograph! Crazy!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone even remotely famous, but my sister saw the back of Halley Berry's head last summer.

(Original post by Laurentius)
    i went to pharrell william's official record release party on saturday night.
    I hope you're joking. That should've been ME. :p:

I'd love to be the next Pharrell Williams. I'd love to look at the Top 40 and go 'hmmm, I produced 90% of those songs'.

ReputationRep:
    Ant and Dec. Yesterday.

I was very tempted to go up to them and say, "hello Ant- or are you Dec?"

ReputationRep:
    i saw james beattie

ReputationRep:
    a few months back i was at a club and fran cosgrove was there in the v.i.p then when my mates and me, we left to go to another club and he was there again, there wasnt even a question of getting near him he was just surrounded by screaming girls. its quite sad lol i kept a safe distance. felt sorry for him, he couldnt even move.

ReputationRep:
    I saw Carol Vorderman walking down oxford street! Last Friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    "hello Ant- or are you Dec?"
    :toofunny:
    that would've been great!

ReputationRep:
    i n ever seen anyone..i wud love to go to london just to star spot

ReputationRep:
    I also met some author and some... runner... Dwayne Chambers? Ring any bells? He can't be that famous if he's being paid to open a local shopping mall!

ReputationRep:
    I met danny radcliffe in a book shop

ReputationRep:
    I met the lead singer from motion city soundtrack at their gig last wednesday. But i doubt thaat many people would know them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toscar)
    I met danny radcliffe in a book shop
    Is that the Harry Potter actor or the guy from McFly?

ReputationRep:
    I served that bloke from that TV show Hustle at work today. I didn't know it was a TV show either, or that he was famous until someone told me.

Grrrreat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone1)
    Is that the Harry Potter actor or the guy from McFly?
    harry potter

ReputationRep:
    The lead singer in the Kaisar Chief - he went to my school

ReputationRep:
    Vanessa Feltz (not sure if she is classed as 'celebrity' ) was staying at the same hotel as me in Dubai, saw her around a few times and shared a lift with her just as we were going to check out.

Saw the actress who plays Kelly (i think?) in Coronation Street in Manchester not too long ago.

ReputationRep:
    I saw that guy off Flog-it in Waitrose where I live rather oddly, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I saw herbie hancock (jazz person:cool: who played with miles davis) on a plane to thailand when i was on holdiay last month; he was flying with us mere mortals in economy class; and despite my sister's boyfreind being a big fan of him, he was too shy to ask for his autograph which led to a very strange situation of him actually listening to old herb on his i-pod whilst sitting virtually next to him without saying a word

Not that i am any better last year i was on the tube and sat opposite phillipe senderos (who i recognised) and cesc fabregas (who looked like some little chav - it took me a good half hour to figure out it was him), and yet i said sweet fa despite being an arsenal fan
    ' i am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar'

yesterday i was watching that crap woody allen film and sitting ahead of me was lib dem mp matthew taylor with a member of the opposite sex around the same age as himself, which i guess makes him a bit of a weirdo in his party

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.