Turn on thread page Beta

Seen a Celebrity recently? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I met a wide range of celebs at Ashlee Simpsons birthday party last week.
    I saw Martine Mc (love actually actress) at the Carlton Hotel on Tuesday.
    I saw John Legend at the launch party for silvers on Tuesday.

Pretty much it...

ReputationRep:
    i met fran cosgrove in a club few weeks back
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Went to see tom jones on sunday, and claire sweeny was there in the audience

ReputationRep:
    Not recently no, but i saw Orlando Bloom and Ricky Gervais and David Bowie filming extras all on the same day!

ReputationRep:
    Got Ronnie O'Sulliven's autograph from him yesterday, passed Graeme Dott in the corridor the day before, said hi to John Higgins today and got asked how I was by Willy Thorn!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm check it out...
    Spoiler:
    Show

...shame he wasn't looking at the bloody camera :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Michael Barrymore was in the pub where I work this Saturday just gone, but I wasn't working so I missed him! Zoe Lucker was with him.

:eek: gem, when was that!?

ReputationRep:
    met nikki off BB last weekend

ReputationRep:
    Well if you go to the Oxford Union you can see celebrity types fairly regularly. The last proper famous person I 'saw' was Kevin Wheatley filming a scene for 'Lewis' outside our college.

ReputationRep:
    Saw Ken Livingston and Tony Benn at the Venezuela National Conference yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    I saw Louie Walsh last night at 3am in Soho last night all by himself. He's much skinnier and smaller in real life.

I was a bit drunk so when he walked past I said "LOUIE WALSH! DUDE! YOU ROCK!"

then realised because he's Louie Walsh, he does not rock, he invented Westlife. Eugh

ReputationRep:
    I was in the Chester Wetherspoons on Monday having my tea and saw the guy who plays Darren in Hollyoaks. Considering they film it in Liverpool I was a little suprised. He only went in to use the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    Once saw Victoria Beckham on the Kings Rd. Caused complete mayhem with passers by.

ReputationRep:
    Saw Nicky Butt over the summer...in the Trafford Centre with his kids...his team was playing that day so he must of been injuried?

ReputationRep:
    i saw cheryl tweedy at bluewater a few weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    Does John Amaechi count as a celeb? If he does (does in the US anyway...ex NBA player! Hall of fame) then I've seen him loads of time, had full convos with him, everytime I see him, when he was big in America he came back and no one knew who he was...he's been on a few TV shows now so some of you may have seen him on TV.

ReputationRep:
    I saw G4 in the lift at selfridges on thursday....

ReputationRep:
    Saw Trevor Brooking and Jonathan Edwards at the annual opening of my school's sports hall a few weeks ago. Didn't get to meet them, though .

ReputationRep:
    Oh I've met him! He went to my school

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.