Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lead singer of AFI at dinner tonight

ReputationRep:
    I am a celebrity.

ReputationRep:
    I saw Mela Slade (Theo Walcott's gf) in Claire's Accessories.

She's so pretty & down to earth! one of the few WAGs I don't loathe.

ReputationRep:
    Jamelia and her lower devision footballer boyfriend in the bullring yeaterday.

ReputationRep:
    Michael Gambon was on my flight to Venice for New Year! He was sat right opposite us in the Departure Lounge!!

ReputationRep:
    Christopher Timothy (Mac from Doctors) coming out of HSBC in town. Miserable looking guy.

ReputationRep:
    I met Tamsin Greig (Caroline in Green Wing) on monday, after seeing her in the RSC's Much Ado About Nothing she was knackered and wanting to go home but she stopped for a photo and a quick chat. i :suith: her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEnglish)
    Emma Watson was on my mega bus hehe lol she was leaving her ginger bf in oxford lol (not rupert grint :p:) she was really snooty looking over everyone like she was better than us simpletons :mad: lol, she looked quite bad baggy trousers, greasy hair etc. but then again she is just a normal human x
    I saw Emma Watson on the train platform at either Kingham or Charlbury a few months ago. She seems to be turning up everywhere...

Yesterday I'm pretty sure I saw a haggard Will Self carrying shopping bags through Malvern. Not exactly A-list, but he's still bloody great though...

ReputationRep:
    Not sure of his name - Main actor in "Little Britain".

Was sitting in row behind me - at Evita, Adelphi Theatre.

My sister actually recognised him - i don't really watch that programme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabella)
    Not sure of his name - Main actor in "Little Britain".

Was sitting in row behind me - at Evita, Adelphi Theatre.

My sister actually recognised him - i don't really watch that programme.
    Matt Lucas or David Walliams. Nice, would love to see one of them

ReputationRep:
    Not very recent but i've met Fred Elliot, I say Ive met Fred Elliot, I say I have also met a few darts players (dont know if anyone likes/watches darts). I met Mark Dudbridge, Matt Clarke and Alan Warriner. I really want to meet Bono but that will never happen

ReputationRep:
    I saw Paul O'Grady in Liverpool Street, London and Katie Melua was on my flight back from Belfast to London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obi Wan Kenobi)
    OK, this is VERY weird lol

I was dreaming about walking down a street and I saw Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow. What the hell was I dreaming about?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Dunno, but it doesn't count as having seen a celebrity recently so I don't know why you're posting it in this thread! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Met Nigel Harman again *whistles* & I met David Bradley from Harry Potter too, he was proper lovely!

ReputationRep:
    went to the premier of music and lyrics on monday, got tickets given to us and i met Drew Barymore,Hugh Grant and saw Jamilia, Shilpa Shetty erm Ian frm s-club, Lisa frm steps,errrmmm Dino and Gus frm eastenders errrm Jamima-hughs girlfriend errm Simon Webb Drew Barrymores family and a few other poeple who i didnt really know See the film....AMAZING.....I LOVE DREW BARRYMORE FOREVER!

ReputationRep:
    Test Icicles (Friend of Dev), We are Scientists (chatted/got pics with Keith), The Zutons, Faris Horror, Pop Idol Judged aka simon cowell, pete etc, Jerry Springer....

ReputationRep:
    Boris Johnson! And also Mary Ann Sieghart, assistant editor of the Times.

ReputationRep:
    I saw Preston & Chantelle in Waitrose buying Wine in my home town. ;yes;

Was a pleasant viewing i must say, Preston looked like a tramp.

ReputationRep:
    I interviewed Example, a really cool new artist yesterday, and then after me and my mate played celeb bingo in soho.

We saw:
    Simon Pegg,
    John Simm,
    That lady that plays Shazza in Bridget Jones and in Smack the Pony
    and
    Nikki Graheme.

ReputationRep:
    I saw The puff from Coronation Street yesterday in the cinemas in Manchester. He was staring at me as he walked past and then it clicked who he was, bet i looked like a right mong when my face suddenly lit up!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.