Turn on thread page Beta

wat do u wear wen ur fat? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    has anyone suggested a black bin liner? removing top so as to be able to breath / live optional? And as well as hidding everything, you can sweat out toxins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toscar)
    has anyone suggested a black bin liner? removing top so as to be able to breath / live optional? And as well as hidding everything, you can sweat out toxins
    Lol.

I dont think shes fat. i thought that was normal for someone whos her height. and wear whatever you feel comfortable in. so what if baggy jeans are out of fashion, if you like them, then wear them, maybe put them with a nice top and jacket. if youre uncomfortable with your body, then draw attention to your face with somky eyes or a bright lipstick. i like the dior addict plastic gloss, its a bit expensive, but its worth it.

ReputationRep:
    If you're curvy at all - in the actual sense of having curves rather than as a euphemism for 'fat' then don't wear baggy clothes. They hang off your largest part and make you look huge. Wear fitted - but not too tight - clothes.

ReputationRep:
    yer clothes that fit well made people look so much better as i keep tellin my mum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuclearbuddha)
    Actually, I thought the same thing and I don't read the tabloids or Heat or anything like that. I was just guessing. I'm 5ft and I've always thought that my ideal weight should be just below 8st. I don't know where I got that from... I think I just made it up.
    5ft is actually quite a bit shorter than 5'4...

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.