What to do when the smallest bra size is too big?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
It protects your nipples showing when it's cold? :dontknow:
If you read down a bit, she said they're both inverted and therefore won't be erect in the cold.
fxyz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I know this may sound weird but try downing your band size to a 36. Try 36AA or 36A
WearyWill
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Can you get custom made ones? Like shirts and suits.
Sunshine showers
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
just free-boob it.
Robinson's_Crusade
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by fxyz)
I know this may sound weird but try downing your band size to a 36. Try 36AA or 36A
And then it won't fit around my chest. :confused:
Lucyyy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Surely there's just no need at that size? I'd just save yourself the money and hassle if I were you!
fxyz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Robinson's_Crusade)
Lol trust meee I know it sounds weird but usually the tape measure isn't as accurate for bra measuring as you'd think. I had the same problem as you where I would be wearin 36s and even a AA would seem too big.. but then when i down-sized in the back i found the cups fit alot better. Trust me on this
Or why dont you pop into John Lewis for a fitting, they're REEAAALLLY great I've heard and professional and as far as I'm aware they dont use tape measures but correct me if I'm wrong. Bravissimo also don't use tape measures but they do D+ cups
harlar
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You can get stretchy triangle bras from places like American Apparel, H&M and Topshop. I'm a 34A so whilst I don't really need much support, they give a nice shape. They also come in pretty lace styles which are a bit more feminine.
Harrifer
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have a 38" diameter chest - a genetic relic from my ancestors having lived high in mountains, I also have a very large lung capacity (and hence the large chest.)
How interesting, where are your ancestors from?
StressReliever
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wait a minute, is 38" the measurement around the fullest part of your breasts or the ribcage? If it's the former, then you need to measure under the breasts around the ribs for the band size.
Bellissima
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
how about getting a 30AA and then buying some bra back extenders to back the back wider?
faber niger
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sex change?
Lauraaa12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi I'm a bra fitter at debenhams and the best thing I can think of is trying a 36 AA as the cup will be smaller and using a strap adjuster which you can get almost anywhere, you simply attach it to your bra and it extends it up to two inches so perfecto
Decoration
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have a 38" diameter chest - a genetic relic from my ancestors having lived high in mountains, I also have a very large lung capacity (and hence the large chest.)

However, my boobs are small, so a 38 AA is far, far too big. Just on cup size, about a 30 AA would be the cup size needed. What should I do?
get a training bra or wear a sports bra or not wear one. or even get nipple covers
pecachu
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's the same problem with me
spiritandteeth
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have. They got me a 38AA to try on, but said at the beginning they thought it would be too big and, lo and behold, it was.

I'm currently not bothering. I'm fine with that, there's practically nothing there to be worthy of wearing a bra, but I've heard it's bad?
Women don't need to wear bras - there's nothing medically necessary about them, and certain studies assert that they cause degeneration of the chest muscles and don't alleviate back pain at all for those with bigger breasts. You're very lucky - I wish I didn't have to wear a bra in public (I don't at home and my back pain as a result of lugging around 34H's has improved a lot!).

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php
http://jezebel.com/your-bra-is-actua...ccor-472470230
http://www.prevention.com/beauty/bea...ur-breasts-sag
http://www.livescience.com/28664-bra...easts-sag.html
Substitution
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Name:  53be598b9a0a0.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  87.3 KB
crystalchealsea
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You probably don't need a bra...but if you want the breasts to show up, get a padded bra. Alternatively, you can try a smaller bra size
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (85)
21.41%
No (312)
78.59%

Watched Threads