The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If we knew we'd have done it ourselves
KingLeigh
Pixels, as has been mentioned.

but still i just wana see what he has to say about it, how weird is that, a millionaire student visiting tsr!
Reply 42
take out a maahoosive loan with the bank.

when theres a draw over ~£13mill, buy every lottery ticket (i mean, every combination of numbers). 13,000,000 for the normal lotto. then you pay back the loan and take your remaining money.

before you think this is a risk free strategy, dont forget that prizes can be SHARED! so you may get less than your 'overheads' (the tickets/loan). and also, can you imagine buying 13,000,000 lottery tickets? monster queue in the shop!
Reply 43
john williams
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GUYS THIS ACTUALLY IS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked his posts and theres a guy (him) called alex who did this and who studies at nottingham uni business school and lives in hu stu...he was on Richard and Judy!!

So what did u actually sell????????????

Guess we'll all be adding him to our buddy list then . . .
Reply 44
john williams
but still i just wana see what he has to say about it, how weird is that, a millionaire student visiting tsr!

What do you think they do with their time?

He probably lost a six figure sum of that on tax, spent some getting a few nice things, put a lot aside for his future, paid off any student debts etc.

When it comes down to it, making a million isn't a life-changing thing. It's just, well, nice.

Anyway, my idea is to get a bit of money together and become a Venture Capitalist. Then people come to ME with good ideas and I exploit them... ha.
john williams
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GUYS THIS ACTUALLY IS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked his posts and theres a guy (him) called alex who did this and who studies at nottingham uni business school and lives in hu stu...he was on Richard and Judy!!

So what did u actually sell????????????

i think they would have subscribed and donated a small portion of they wealth to TSR if they made 1.3 mill

- from a earlier post, "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki is a very good book for people looking to be rich
Sue someone? Its the american way..but its easy.
Fake an accident at work/school or even better actually hurt yourself on purpose and claim compo
Reply 47
You wouldn't even nearly get a million for that though, and there's only so many times you can do it. :p:
phil1988
Yeah I saw that! The million dollar homepage, what a genius. I hate him.

why anyone would goto a website just full of adverts with no content is beyond me....

Latest

Trending

Trending