The Student Room Group
Reply 1
When I first went on the pill my skin got quite a bit worse for the first month or so then it went drastically better. I'd recommend staying on it for 3 months and seeing if therre's any difference - that's like the trial period for any brand of pill.
Give it time, like most acne tablet treatments it will need up to three months to start showing improvements.. but from what i've seen they are drastic
Reply 3
jess850
i went on the pill 2 wks ago for contraceptive purposes, my GP prescribed Cilest to also help with my bad skin. however since then its got alot worse, should i switch pills or wait a bit and see if it gets better? Has anyone else been on the pill for acne, which ones and did it work?? Thanks a lot for ur help!

Cilest is supposed to be really good for skin?!! correct me if im wrong..

I know loads of girls who went on cilest for their skin and it cleared up no problem.. it gets worse before it gets better though i think
Reply 4
I've been on Dianette for 2 and a bit years now and my skin is great. It was awful though, so happy now I have nice skin. I suggest you talk to your Dr. about it.

[x]
Reply 5
2 of my friends are on Dianette for their skin and it has helped them loads. :smile:
Reply 6
snap with the dianette
it's wonderful
and i dont think my skin ever got worse...
Reply 7
Mine didn't get worse I don't think - I just didn't see an improvement for 4 months-ish :frown: But, hey worth the wait!

Latest

Trending

Trending